1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Alexander Babu, Dec 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Alexander Babu

Alexander Babu Fapstronaut

What is the procedure to start my 90 days reboot?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. keepitinmybriefs

keepitinmybriefs Fapstronaut

There isn't really one procedure - different people do different things. I recommend finding ways to otherwise occupy yourself - working out, reading, video games, going for a walk, visiting friends - so you're not left with lots of downtime and temptation. I'd also recommend wearing briefs instead of boxers, if you don't already.

3. Alexander Babu

Will you say okay, if I use Hanes branded boxers?

4. :emoji_smile::emoji_smile::emoji_smile: Hanes seem popular.

Anyways, you asked about rebooting. I think it's like starting a car. You gotta know why you're starting the car, and where you're going. Otherwise, don't turn the key. All the best man.

5. :) Hey why do you recommend briefs instead of boxers?

6. keepitinmybriefs

lol the point is to wear briefs, not Hanes. XD

Briefs keep everything contained - in boxers, stuff flops around, rubs on things, gets aroused. More opportunity for temptation and urges. That doesn't happen with briefs.

Alexander Babu and Azzure like this.
  7. Haha got ya. Spoken like an expert briefs wearer And even those underwear adverts can be triggering

8. keepitinmybriefs

Do you wear briefs yourself?

9. Yeah I do. Have never enjoyed boxers.

10. keepitinmybriefs

Aren't boxers just the worst?

11. Alexander Babu

Hi. There are scientific facts that wearing briefs have the chances to reduce sperm motility. Also, I've read a article that says, there should be air ventilation on the stuff area. Brief doesn't let air go in or out. But boxers do.

12. keepitinmybriefs

Unless you're actively trying to get someone pregnant, your sperm count doesn't matter all that much. Also, guys wearing briefs have managed to successfully get women pregnant for decades regardless. Also your crotch doesn't need ventilation, as long as you clean it properly when you shower.

What is a fact is that keeping your junk contained reduces unintentional arousal, better contains unwanted erections, and helps reduce urges.

Alexander Babu likes this.