1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. All all

All all Fapstronaut

2. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Going good everyone. Make 2020 pmo free

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Above is an amazing story about how a person overcame PIED

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Motivation right here!

7. This is the real meaning, you expressed it perfectly, I couldn't have used better words. Improve your life by using also Nofap, not expecting your life to change just because you avoid PMO.
    You're finally achieving the greatest rank in there my friend, I will be honored to give you my title altough I hope you'll join me after that in the ex-ranks :)

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Congrats on new rank. Its great seeing you get back up from setback. You can do it!

9. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

Yes, it's a complete fucking waste of time and there are so many important and meaningful projects that life is offering us instead.

10. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day sixty.

@Kratos_GOW I'm honored to be ranked as a Spartan Commander.

HOO-AH!

11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank You!

That which does not destroy me makes me stronger, and struggle is what gives my life meaning.

12. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for inspiring me this morning!

13. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

14. I know exactly how feel @fg4795 about how you can tell what kind women are especially at the gym. I have had convos with a few who want you to talk to them for the attention, and then others that are genuinely kind and need help or support etc. my problem is that too, that I get conflicted with that voice in my head that says “just say hi, tell her have a good day, keep it simple.” But why? So now I just walk past, smile, peace sign, Carry on.

Henry Rollins has been my spiritual animal lately and how I perceive women, lol

Aside from that, CHECKING IN, DAY SEVEN, BAYBAY!?!

@Kratos_GOW please update my status and I will be ready for my next status next Saturday. My body is ready.

15. purplebat14

purplebat14 Fapstronaut

Hi guys, it's really encouraging to read your stories. Did you already plan, when the challenge will be open again?

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I really hate those kinds of people who thinks the world would beg for them to be in their lives. Show em who the boss is spartan!

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Finally you are on track. Keep it coming BAY-BAY!

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yes! You are really showing the young warrior how this challenge is done! Congratulations.

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

It felt so amazing in updating our fellow warriors ranks. Really inspiring to see how you all are putting the efforts.