1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your religion, Nofap?

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

Tags:

What's your religious affiliation?

1. None

25.6%
  2. Catholicism

16.7%
  3. Orthodoxy & Oriental Churches

6.7%
  4. Protestantism

20.0%
  5. Sunnism

18.9%
  6. Shi'ism

1.1%
  7. Hinduism

3.3%
  8. Judaism

3.3%
  9. Buddhism

2.2%
  10. Folk religion

2.2%
  1. Hahaha! Yeah it’s a thing. My brother got kicked out of our family for being one too lol.

2. kicked out for being Muslim or following fox news?

vxlccm likes this.
  3. For following Fox News “religiously”.

It seemed so trivial at first her stance but my cousin (her daughter) won’t ever hang out with me and unfriended me in whatsapp.

How can people who disagree with a point of view need to be excluded from our family circle?

We are very religious historically but the politics of today has severed families the way the revolutionary and civil war did previously.

4. i try to mediate between my dad and older brother. dad like trump, brother is a hippie wannabe.

my approach is much more neutral made easy by the fact that I dont follow any news at all.

5. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    As a previously occasional partaker and usually agreer of FXNC, it seems quite crazy to write people off one way or another based on a tv channel??

Also: good plan! Less news on either tv or radio lets life be more tolerable.

6. Calvinism
    [​IMG]
    Calvinism (also called the Reformed tradition, Reformed Christianity, Reformed Protestantism or the Reformed faith) is a major branch of Protestantism that follows the theological tradition and forms of Christian practice of John Calvin and other Reformation-era theologians.

Deleted Account and vxlccm like this.
  7. why can't everyone be a Calvinist like me it's so obvious?

8. Christian- Protestant- Presbyterian- Orthodox Presbyterian www.opc.org

9. Woah, the Sunnis are in the lead now! Allahu Akbar!

10. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Alone the christian religion is devided into 40000 different kinds of christians religion.

11. nope, NONE is still claiming the day

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  12. Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde Fapstronaut

I follow the Left-Hand Path.

13. Anne72

Anne72 New Fapstronaut

Protestantism

Deleted Account and Mr. McMarty like this.
  14. I am a Calvinist.