1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to stop growing a beard?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Riot02, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Riot02

Riot02 Fapstronaut

Hey guys how are you today?

I've been growing a beard since I was 17 and Truth is my beard doesn't suit my appearance. If course bi can always shave my beard but small stubbs keep coming back every 2 or 3 days.

Is there any tips of stop growing beards.
    I'm looking for tips that I can get rid of my beard permanently naturally. I don't want to proceed in any surgery.

Thankyou.

2. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Do you consider laser being surgery ? I don’t know if they do that for the face though.
    I don’t think there is any natural way of doing it.

3. Riot02

Riot02 Fapstronaut

Laser counts as surgery thanks for opinion tho.

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I have a lot of body hair. Last november I grabbed a pair of pincers (I don't know if that is the name of the stuff I use) and started to pull them out. Of course they grew back, but some of them didn't.

5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I have to shave my face everyday. It gets old sometimes but it’s part of my routine so most of the time I don’t even think about it, let alone think of ways to stop the hair from growing permanently. Seems like an odd thought.

stdout likes this.
  6. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

Well men with beards are regarded as most attractive. Clean shaven is regarded as least attractive, so at the least you wanna have a stubble. Can't deny the studies man, women got surveyed.

Finalito likes this.
  7. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

But, if YOU don't like, just be like every other guy that shaves and shave!

8. deniscesel

deniscesel New Fapstronaut

Laser is dangerous for the face, skin there is too sensitive

9. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I used to hate having any hair on my face. Now I keep it at about 2-3 weeks growth and wouldn’t have it any other way. I haven’t seen myself clean shaven in over 5 years. I suggest you stick to good old shaving because you never know how you’ll feel about facial hair in the future.

10. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Uh, you probably just need to bite the bullet and start shaving. It's really the only way.

Other than that, you could do waxing, or whatever other methods women use.

I'm not up to date with what the "T" crowd is doing, but I think those folks are doing hormone blockers. Or maybe it's hormone replacement? That seems a little extreme.

11. You are asking to alter something that is your natural biological state. I don't think there is any healthy way to permanently rid of your beard. You'd bet better served if you embrace the true state of things and shave or trim regularly and enjoy the life.

LEPAGE likes this.