1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What your avatar means to you?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jk243, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Saitama from One Punch Man. Because I have that same face of indifference most of the time.

{Ananta}, jk243 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Now I have James Hetfield on. I know, my sudden change of avatars ir something unexplainable that poor mods don't understand. I know, it's just moods. But yeah, I'm huge Metallica fan. That's whole another story lol. They got me closer to metal. Probably the best metal band of all time. Agressive, loud, fast, full of energy and inspired tons of metalheads to grab instruments and do shit. Hail metal \m/

{Ananta} and jk243 like this.
  3. Yes. It's him. :)

{Ananta} and jk243 like this.
  4. I like the name Castiel, and it's fairly close to my actual name. I also love the character, and I chose a pic of one of his derpy moments when he flashed his fake FBI badge upside down because he was nervous about lying. Idk why. I like that moment, and it makes me laugh and not take myself too seriously.

5. I kept the picture blank because I like being mysterious.

jk243 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

I have a nostalgia boner for gen2 (although I’ll admit gens 4 5 and 6 were better)

7. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Isn’t gyarados gen1?

8. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

Yes but shinies didn’t exist until gen2

9. Fenix Rising

Fenix Rising Fapstronaut

As the mythological phoenix, the old you has to dance and die in the nest of fire in order to allow the new you to arise from the ashes, tested and purified by the flames of pain.

10. JustAVenezuelan

JustAVenezuelan Fapstronaut

Francisco Sebatian de Miranda, Venezuelan National Hero, who Participated in American Independence War, French Revolution, Rise of Napoleon, Work with Catherine the Great of Russia and Carlos IV of Spain. First Leader of Independence Rebellion and 3rd President of First Republic of Venezuela between 1811-1812. He is now with Shinji's Father pose because Simon Bolivar can't get in in the Horse (Evangelion fans understand)

jk243 likes this.
  11. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

My first manga. I had a crush on Asuka. But never read it the whole saga because one of my friend showed me a scene from « the end of evangelion », I was done after that.:confused:

12. Mine is a reference to one of my favorite rap songs. But it also reflects my interest in music and how much I enjoy communicating and connecting with others.

Espi1971 and jk243 like this.
  13. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Mine is the emoji I have saved next to my wife’s name in my phone. She likes ghosts & Halloween and stuff like that so that’s why I saved her name with a ghost emoji next to it.... and since I’m doing NoFap to be a better lover to her, I figured my avatar should remind me of her.

14. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

For a second I thought she was dead :confused:

Poseidon likes this.
  15. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

she is, but only on the inside... just kidding:p

FellatiousD and CodeTalker like this.
  16. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

17. Alex Nathaniel Augustus Emric Jones, the animated one, the demon-slayer, the bane of globalists, the meme machine.