1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Recap 2019

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by interestingusername, Jan 1, 2020.

1. interestingusername

interestingusername Fapstronaut

What was the most important event in 2019?

2. interestingusername

I mean its an artpiece and a huge piece of human history, but i dont believe its the most important

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

DooM Eternal getting delayed. I will never be able to play it but I still wanted to see how it played.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  4. Looks like you’re doomed mate.
    [​IMG]

GigglingTrout likes this.
  5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What do you mean by “most important?” ...Are you asking us what’s most important to us individually? If so, don’t tell others that their answers aren’t the most important. :p

6. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I don’t know, I feel afraid to answer because I’ll be told my opinion isn’t correct either. Lol :p

7. interestingusername

Lol snowflake i literally said “i believe” damn wrong for trying to start a conversation

8. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I’ll say 2019 brought on ample use of the word “snowflake” in literally any conversation on the internet. Lol.
    When you do see someone using it to name-call others, it’s a good indicator that they’re probably a douche.

onceaking likes this.
  9. interestingusername

Well its 2020, and im not really a douche just having a bit of a rough night, sorry if i sounded rude

10. interestingusername

Hahahaha im even cuter than this photo but sadly being anonymous is pretty cool

engelman likes this.
  11. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Avenger Endgame.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Yes I think. I’m a huge fan.

Deleted Account and engelman like this.
  13. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It's an interesting choice of a word really. I've always assumed it means you're sensitive but what has being sensitive got to with a snowflake? I'm guessing the person who thought this up kept getting snowed in a lot and was just mad he was stuck indoors all the time.

14. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

In 2019 this got released

351321-coca-cola-energy-250ml.jpg

15. interestingusername

This looks like a bottle of tachycardia and sleepless 3 days

CodeTalker likes this.
  16. Honestly, I think more people will remember that than the Cathedral fire.

17. The term is supposed to be used for people who think they are special and unique, like a snowflake. Like the kind of people who think everybody is special and unique and should be treated delicately and all of their opinions should be respected, etc. And therefore, they get upset when anyone says anything rude to them or tells them their views are wrong, because "how dare you! I'm a special little snowflake, you should love and appreciate and everything about me!"

Something like that. It's definitely been overused and misused a lot.

18. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

Jeffrey Epstein finally getting what was coming to him

muhagg likes this.
  19. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Notre Dame felt very significant at the time. But most of the building is saved, and there are plans (and money) to rebuild what was damaged within the next few years. So it is maybe less of a big deal in the long run.

Extinction Rebellion and the Climate Change movement also feels quite significant, but who knows whether it will lead anywhere in the long run. one of the main organisers here in the UK was behind the 'occupy' movement, which fizzled out after a few years after achieving very little.