1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should i continue or break-up?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by TOR, Dec 17, 2019.

1. TOR

TOR Fapstronaut

Guys , I am really frustrated due to my girl and feel I feel insecure and have conveyed what I feel to her. I searched on google regarding couples not meeting partners need the same is going on with us. I and my girl have long distance relationship and meet during weekends or other occasions. We have been intimate and have been involved into foreplay (hnd jobs/bj) but never had sex. I tried to convey to her that lets try it now as we have been open but the thing is that she is reluctant a lot which makes me feel that she don't want me. The thing is that I truly love her and even small things that she does makes me loose my temper. Though I control my impulsive thoughts and thus keep them with myself. But this is getting me more frustrated , its not always sex but her other reactions like sometime she told me that she isn't feeling good so she needs some time with herself ... which I gave.

Finally I am in a situation of balancing my life. I am asking myself that whether is all my loss of temper worthy ? Is it worth the relationship ? Why should i stick with her , if she have needs then so do I. Sometimes I feel like I should cut off all sexual activity and keep it as non physical relationship , so that she may feel what I feel but IDK it will work or not. I don't want to loose her but I am also not in a situation to loose my peace of mind. I see her as a future mate and so do she ... but I feel that if we are not happy in present we won't be in future.

I know that some of my reactions are of being obsessive but I control those accordingly, all what I have written in more of self talking. Even I have conveyed to her my insecurities and what I think of future , but her reasons are vague completely. This relationship is turning into kids obsessiveness now either its me or her idk.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. Sounds similar to a relationship I've just finally ended. The most difficult thing is I knew she had lots of issues with trust and her self esteem but the way she dealt with them was to take it out on me and blame me for everything. If I tried to explain the truth of situations she would accuse me of being cruel to her by not admitting to stuff I hadn't done. She made out I was unreasonable for even wanting sex. She would always be breaking up with me, blocking me, saying I made her stressed. But she'd always come back, asking if I'd missed her. She would use the threat of meeting other guys to try and hurt me. I know this was all because she wanted me to show my love for her by reacting with jealousy but she would never care about how it was affecting me.

I knew what she was doing and I knew deep down she just wanted me to fight for her but you can't do that forever. She had to take responsibility for her own issues and she wasn't prepared to. She'll think I've abandoned her, just like her Dad did when he died, just like the previous boyfriends she probably had who maybe didn't react with empathy like I tried to. But in the end I knew it was making me worse. I've lost over a stone in weight in the last few months. I was in a constant state of anxiety and worry. I wrote down all the things that were bad about the relationship and when I looked at that list I knew things would never get better unless she was prepared to change and I don't honestly feel she would have. Maybe losing me will make her see this though.

Maybe you should make a list too. You have to be strong and protect yourself. It's so difficult, but deep down you'll know what's right.

NF SINCE BIRTH and Homelander like this.
  3. elitsing

elitsing Fapstronaut

I definitely wouldn't push sex. I would have an honest conversation though. She may have good reasons to want to hold off. Also, are you doing things to pleasure her? You mentioned her giving bj or hj, but have you given her oral or hand stimulation??

It seems you react to little things she does or says that annoy you. You should tell her in a respectful way(understanding her perspective and asking if there is anything you can do to make things better) and see how she reacts. Communication is key and if you can't do that respectfully it's not going to work long term

She may do things that annoy you but she may not even know and she may have good reasons. If you tell her it's possible she might try to stop if she realizes it harmful to your relationship. She won't top I h doesn't know how it makes you feel though

4. Its really hard to let go of a relationship but sometimes stuff just doesn't work out. If she is sending you mixed signals over time it can mean that she is unsure about the relationship.

5. darby

darby Fapstronaut

if she is not improving the quality of your life then i would suggest she just isnt the one for you

6. SirWanksalot

SirWanksalot Fapstronaut

yeah, I am with @OnTheEdge on this one.
    You have to be strong and protect yourself. Self-respect and self-care.
    From what I read you guys both have some things you have to work on as that sounds like a high-stress, manipulative and finally toxic relationship which will end with both people feeling betrayed and maybe even ending up hating each other. Not worth it.
    But it's really good that you are reflecting man. And taking a deep look at yourself as well. Two broken people don't make one whole relationship.
    Hope that helps and keep us updated as it has been almost a month now that you posted this.