1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

I am so happy you are still here Spartan. You inspired me so much during this challenge

bpboy1993 and PeterJL like this.
  2. the alpha project

You are deep in the battle Spartan. And it is inspiring to hear how hard you are fighting. How much you are confronting. And your continued positivity in the face of it all. Sharing this with all of us is a great blessing. Thank you

PeterJL, Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  3. the alpha project

You are amazing fellow Spartan. You carry all of us on your shoulders and speak only positivity. I am blessed to be able to follow in your footsteps.

PeterJL, fg4795 and Vendidad like this.
  4. the alpha project

Everyone must answer this question for themselves. You can learn from other Spartans. Try doing some of the things they are doing. But ultimately you have to study your personal pmo universe and create solutions that work for you. The simple answer is stop looking at images that arouse you. And stop touching yourself. The complex answer is that when you stop looking at images and stop touching yourself, you’ll have many thoughts and emotions that you can’t hide from anymore. And you’ll have to confront them and deal with them. How you do that is up to you. There are many different ways. And many Spartans talk about their ways here. But you will have to find out out for yourself what your way is going to be. In the meantime, as you struggle, and potentially relapse, stay in touch with the community and get encouragement and support. You can do this. Best wishes to you

PeterJL, Espi1971 and Vendidad like this.
  5. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 9 complete, checking in.
    Glory to God.

6. the alpha project

Check in - 3 Days remaining

Hello Spartans,

I’ve been driving all day and offline as a result. But I am here now before bed and happy to read so many inspiring posts. I am inspired by everyone. The people who are on a long streak. The people who just started and everyone in between. Because we are all here in the battle. Because no matter where we are in the streak, we chose to fight today.

It feels like so long ago that I stopped pmo. And also mo. And yet it has only been a few months. And yet I feel like it was years ago. I think because of how differently I feel now on a daily basis. I feel like a new man. An improved version of myself. A version that expresses more of my potential. Instead of wasting it. A version where I have a feeling that I have something of value inside that I want to share with the world instead of a feeling of emptiness that I try to fill with pmo but never can. Because all it does is take from me. All it does is waste my potential.

Today, this is what I’m thinking about. This is why I am avoiding pmo. Because I want to know what my potential is. I want to see it come to life. I read posts by Spartans who are changing their lives. Setting goals. Achieving them. And it reminds me that pmo destroys my potential. And that I can life a far more satisfying, meaningful and enjoyable life without it. Pmo is a thief. And in my house there is no room for such a vagrant.

Stay Strong Spartans!

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Aint world will be a better place if everyone think like that.

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Answer is really simple. Brahmcharya at best. Practice this descipline. Its the hardest but its the most rewarding. Good luck.

the alpha project likes this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good to see you slowly getting back to your feet. Keep going.

Vendidad likes this.
  10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great work, one day at a time.

ShockTheSystem likes this.
  11. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

What you just said agrees with this right here! Acts 20:35

the alpha project likes this.
  12. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

13. All all

All all Fapstronaut

Day 7.
    Please update my rank @Kratos_GOW .
    Thanks in advance.

14. You can download from here
    check in day 8

All all, Espi1971 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Improving. Nice work!

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good work. You achieved a new rank.

17. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day sixty-two.

19. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

20. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations Spartans on your achieving rank!