1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I had a thought. These last 5 days in my opinion have gone as fast to me like half a day so I worked it out and really its only about 35 days it will feel like, which is actually probably pretty accurate how it feels.

2. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan and Kratos_GOW like this.
  3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

30days nice going man. Check in

primordial-saiyan and Paf-On like this.
  4. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Check-in !!!
    Day 201 !!!
    The day of freedom is closest than ever !!!
    @Snakeloa what's up? Feeling strong?
    @Saiyan123 my brother... Send you my love
    All guys... Fight for your life, your true life...
    Cause when we are under the influence of an addiction, we re not living our life, we are like zombies...

Jag Hyde and primordial-saiyan like this.
  5. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 Doing fine, college opening from tomorrow, new vibe of 2020

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. Couple of days ago I reset, as you know . I felt nothing bad. Neither I lost my drive. It is probably of always getting back to making some streak and the fact that I am young. Streaks probably build up. No chaser effect. No bad feelings at all. The reason why I am writing is different though. I am really thankful for the opportunity to fight in a duel, which was arranged without my consent, but it just made it better that way. I felt honored by the man who beat me previously Saiyan, I am no longer unbeaten for a while ago.. since my sensei beat me too, cause I was not going to escape. And now the monk beat me. In my eyes is 1-1, it is even. I will give my best fight, but ! I can slip any moment. Last time I did 20 days with not a single touch, neither a WD and I became so strong I was feeling loosing my mind . I can slip any moment, but I feel privileged , honoured and proud. Thank you all. Much love .

7. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Hello mate. Yeah I feel safe regarding P. I struggle a bit with my desires and work towards more clarity there.

Hug Jörg

8. My brother appreciate the support. You keep going and be real, dont be a sheep be a shephard. I pray Allah keeps guiding you brother, keeps guiding. We came far, praise to God.
    Study hard thats a goal of 2019, im honestly feeling like getting my own studio apartment next year just to focus on myself.
    Love this message. Full of positivity and I do think you're right in the strength you had at 20 days it was scary. Imagine investing that energy daily on one goal, nothing is impossible. I've seen you come far, but I still consider this day 1 of the journey until I'm passed my goals. Keep fighting, keep grinding wolf!

Appreciate that support, for me anyway Im not sure of the actual day I'm on nofap but I've been grinding and im being comfortable with the pain and self aware of the temporary satisfactions. Note: satisfactions, pmo isnt the only vice in this life. Get at the next day, attack it and make it your own. Reap what you sow someday inshaAllah.

9. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

I usually check in on the challenge threads but every 2 or 3 days here to help prevent this thread from being too cluttered.

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in @Paf-On

11. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Check in @Kratos_GOW
    Thank you...
    Honestly my monster urge getting bigger....
    Uoooo...

primordial-saiyan and Kratos_GOW like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Dont give up. Fight It.

primordial-saiyan and Paf-On like this.
  13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@TheOptimisticDevil Oof, yet another triple relapse weekend(twice on Sat, once on Sunday). The root cause is my inability to accept failure, but pretty sure getting lazy is the one thing that fucked me up. Fought my thoughts for 6 hours on Sunday before I eventually fell, so my technique is actually progressing, but not enough. Changed the way I plan my week as well as my approach to doing stuff to make it less prone to failure, as I have no idea how to get rid of the root cause now.

14. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Sounds great :) Day 2 check in

15. master3

master3 Fapstronaut

Nice. Still going brah, 1 more day till 90 days.

16. @bluedragon9, another great day PMO free. Had brain fog though. Feel like I'm moving with purpose.

17. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Okay, yesterday went reasonably well, just a shame I couldn't get myself to sleep early. Had to shift my plans for today due to unexpected events, I should be able to stay on schedule in theory.

Symbol of Peace and theman1 like this.