1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

6 Months Of Nofap - I Reveal The Secret Sources Of Success Behind It - After 180 Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by oneinabillion007, Jan 2, 2020.

1. oneinabillion007

oneinabillion007 New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, first of all, even if I am at the six months mark this is my first post because previously I was so weak and inefficient that I had not the skills, neither the resources to share a valuable experience with others. But now the time’s finally arrived. And by the way, this is the written version of my homonym youtube video.

Let’s start:

If I look back to 8 months ago, I thought I would be trapped forever into masturbation, fetishes, perversions, low self-esteem, and low will-power. Back then I was completely caught in a weak body, mind and spirit, I would not even imagine that I could break free, achieve something so big and that my personality and my lifestyle would have become so different. It literally looked impossible!

Now I will answer the unimportant questions that most of the people (myself included) ask when they first step into NoFap. Then I will start to talk about the important changes in my life:

1. Flat-lines? I have and I am experiencing many of them, they don’t concern me at all. I am focused on building my inner-self, and an enjoyable life,

2. Harder erections and morning wood? Much more than before. Am I happy about it? No, but I am really happy that my body behaves as it needs to in order to balance its hormones and chemicals.

3. Are girls more attracted to me? Definitely, but they also know that I am not a joke anymore, which is the most important thing. Actually everyone now understand I am not a joke and everybody respect me, men and women.

So now we can start for real!!!

What have 6 months of NoFap given to me?

1. More will-power and discipline,

2. More time.

3. Memory. Yes finally I have a memory again, which is great!! :)

4. More understanding of what the mentioned-above resources are, and why if you waste them you are throwing your life away, literally! Right now, that I am using my resources (time and will-power) much more wisely, I always feel like I am not doing enough and this is good, because I have established a pattern that constantly push myself to get faster and better. I know that playing at the level I am playing at right now, I have some chance of getting the success I want. So trust me when I tell you that if you are wasting your greatest resources you will never get successful, unless you get so lucky that you win at the lottery. But that would just mean financial success, nothing more. No chances of becoming a real man (a man which is able to get what he wants out of life and to positively impact the life of many other people), if you are in the vicious circle of masturbating, eating junk food, not training at least 3 times/week, not taking sun everyday, and using your resources to become a fat, lazy and soft professional masturbator, instead of using all of them to do the most difficult thing we have to do in this lifetime (and that you cannot do without your all-resources), which is… to figure out who you want to be.

5. Loss of guilt, I don’t feel inferior to other people anymore. Is it due to NoFap? No, it’s due to the fact that I know that I am spending my time as the successful people do, but this would never have been possible if I was fapping all the day long, consuming my time, and energy, as I used to do.

6. The courage to take the step to build my online business, while traveling the world, even if it’s scary when you don’t have that much money yet. Do you think I would ever be able to take this step if I spent all my time and energy in my dark room fapping in front of a monitor? I don’t think so, considering that I needed a lot of energy to find out what questions to ask my-self, in order to get quality answers with the power to push me forward, and that I needed tons of time to do this. But guys this is not enough, indeed it’s only the beginning. I finally understood that 6 months of NoFap and healthy life is not enough to change yourself into your best-version? Because it takes years guys. And this is where my awareness have expanded and I understood the real importance of trying not to waste a single-drop of time and inner-energy.

You know? Lebron James and Cristiano Ronaldo have not become the top of the top, by training for 6 months. And this is not only true in sports but in the business, body, mind, and spirit areas of life as well, especially if you like me have been into an unhealthy life-style for most of your time, which in my case means a little bit over 2 decades.

No, you can’t become the strongest version of yourself in just six months, if you are starting from a very low point like I did. In 6 months you can become the average you, which trust me feels great compared to the old crap. Plus, I got momentum out of this as well.

So right now I am able to stand (and sit in front of my computer) properly erect (because this require energy and training) and not like a zombie anymore; my eyes communicate energy; I am able to have proper conversations with other people; I become able to enjoy the little things in life (there isn’t a single person that could ever be happy without this ability, which you have to develop by throwing the easy dopamine rewards away); and I am a good self employed business man, which has finally developed the courage and the virtues to understand (at least a little bit of) the game of life.

Yet, I am excellent in nothing because I am just starting to figure out my direction and I am starting to take action towards that. You can think of it this way, if you have been feeling guilty, depressed, fearful for more than a decade, you have been producing the wrong hormones for years, and you chemically destroyed your body, you are in time to heal, but you have to heal first, then you will be in the position to go towards excellence.

Once your chemical body balance get well beyond the average person you will become a person full of energy, capable of properly imagine the future (yes your brain in order to work and/or imagine properly needs the right production of chemicals and hormones), which will lead you to have avision and a clear mind to create a plan. That’s success, because that’s when you discover your path, and finally you get to act on it. This is great compared to move clueless in life and with a total lack of energy. Let me repeat repeat it, finding your path, and have the gift to act on it is success, nowadays.

How to produce the right chemicals and hormones? Just by changing your identity and your thought-pattern ( this will require a change in your routines). You can help it by starting to: exercise 3 to 4 times/week for 45/50 minutes each; drink the right amount of water; eat properly: forget sweets and fast-food, alcohol and eat fresh food (properly balancing proteins, vitamins, glycogen, fructose, minerals and healthy fats); go out in nature without sunglasses; etc… if you have any question I’ll be happy to answer you.

Now, I have a question for you… Since, the longer I will keep on improving my lifestyle, my time-management, my will-power and the fastest I become in understanding what I want to do everyday, the more I will grow and the more enjoyable life will be, because I will not be feeling lost for lack of direction….

And considering that I cannot do all these positive things, while flattening myself under the pressure of masturbation, guiltiness, anti-social behaviors and dead-junk-food.

So… obviously the same “rules” apply to you and my question to you is the following: “why not to start to behave like this today and to keep on doing it for the rest of your life, making it worthwhile?

That’s all my friends!!

If you read it all you are on the right path, and I repeat that if you have any question I’ll be happy to answer you.

2. First i would like to thank you for this inspiring post , my problems is that i can not imagine my self holding sucess , it really freaks me out , i feel more comfortable to try to be successfull but i do not really know how to react to this new life ???? i know it is a complicated view

Si bolang and Huskerjim like this.
  3. lipfaster

lipfaster Fapstronaut

Amazing post! Congrats!

4. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Congrats buddy!

5. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

An informative post... well done and stay vigilant

6. Really it was such a great post with a lot to know..Thanks

7. Carcará

Carcará New Fapstronaut

Really inspiring bro. Thank you very much!