1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes i don't have ability to say something

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kligor, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Hello people,like title said,sometimes i can't say anything like i don't have power at moment.That happens to me often when i m nervous,angry,sad,in times when i m confident i can speak with ease.This is not stuttering this is something else i work hard on this to stop,it cause me problems on job when i need to respond to telephone at work,when i need to boss name of some article or to explain people what is this,how much it cost,not to mention how this affect my real life.Sounds funny but i have problems to say words which start with letters r,gr,kr,l.This started since my 12-13 years old. Do anyone have same or similar problem?Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    | Nico | likes this.
  2. duellator4viva

duellator4viva Fapstronaut

One thing that helped me in situations like that is to meditate by breathing in and out just to relax your body and mind. I found it effective in intense situations where i had to think and talk on my feet.

| Nico | and Kligor like this.
  3. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I often say a word which is different from the word I was thinking, or find I have skipped a syllable. Is that the sort of thing you are talking about?

| Nico | and Kligor like this.
  4. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Yes that is it.

| Nico | likes this.