1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

150+ days. Thinking ahead, but not too far.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ThisTime, Jan 6, 2020.

1. ThisTime

ThisTime Fapstronaut

Hey there nofap!

I just want to say how proud of myself I am for making it this far - I truly appreciate all of this community's love and support!

Thoughts still enter my mind, but they pass more easily than ever. Yet I know to just take it one day at a time, because that's all I can do.

Over time, I am more comfortable with being uncomfortable. I'm embracing awkwardness and insecurity, faking it till I make it. And I know I'm getting closer every day.

The new semester at university starts this week so I want to stay extra cautious about how to navigate sources of stress and feelings of exhaustion and discomfort. I will do my best to be mindful of my actions and take it one day at a time.

As always, I love you. I believe in you. Truly.
    - ThisTime

nirav2696, Klenton, Hamza Ji and 5 others like this.
  2. That's a long streak, congratulations! Thanks for the share. Stay vigilant, don't let the stress hinder your progress.

Hamza Ji and Enigma897 like this.
  3. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

Congrats on the streak bro, that's a streak i aspire to be on if not a better one! Keep on going you got this

ThisTime likes this.
  4. Mihadom

Mihadom Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations and don't forget to dream big ;)

ThisTime likes this.