1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Day 16/30

Woahh we're halfway there, WOOOAAH LIVIN ON A PRAYER

Got some bad urges today. I'm getting really curious about what's "new" in terms of P but like I said in my reset post, there really is no "new" P. At the end of the day it's all the same. So why should I ruin this streak? I'll pull through tonight.

Godspeed Gentlemen.

2. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

3. ngocanh1210

ngocanh1210 Fapstronaut

Day 6 finished and back to 0 now

4. I Will Survive

I Will Survive Fapstronaut

-- Day 1. I've been away for a couple of weeks, but I've been counting my days. My best streak in this period has been 5 days. I'll try to post here more frequently. Fortunatedly, I didn't watch P in a while and enjoyed reality; however, I still must spend less time using electronics.

5. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

6. pitme

pitme Fapstronaut

Day 13, work was hectic yesterday and all but thank God.We move on.

7. Cantspeakenglish

Cantspeakenglish Fapstronaut

8. ManAtWork

ManAtWork Fapstronaut

9. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

DAY 27 / 30
    OMGGGGG!! This is getting insaaaaaane. Just looking at donuts in a glass case makes me tingle. LOLOL.
    My inner tendency at self-sabotage is actually an extremely fierce dragon that I didn't know the strength of.

I thought that these last few days would be smooth sailing but they are VERY intense.

So, sorry for the dropout there for a couple days during the holidays. I have being keeping my promise, just not checking in here. So I'm back.

One of my main motivators has been my desire for YEARS to get a piercing as a reward for 30 days of NoFap. And his month, my brothers and sisters, I will be doing it. 3 days left. I will fight every last impulse to sabotage myself at this last stage.

:emoji_crossed_swords:I commit to you today, through the help of our mutual Higher Power, that JUST FOR TODAY, I will not engage in PMO, and I will be diligent to root out misleading thoughts and subtle habits of action which may lead me toward PMO.

10. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

11. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

12. pitme

pitme Fapstronaut

Day 14, i had a bit of urge last night probably because of a sweet drink i drank also. I controlled myself.We move, nothing stopping us!

13. streakdejected

streakdejected Fapstronaut

Day 0 :( ,,,,

I Will Survive, Vendidad and renewing like this.
  14. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

The end of a challenge can program your mind and body to anticipate an end to what is been going through... NOW is the time to take up the next challenge.

Visualize yourself being the way you want to be and see if it helps. See yourself continuing this way of life with Gods blessing (Psalm 34:8)

It also helps to visualize the monster your fighting... give it a face, then reduce him to size, this is your mind. Make him puny and then slay him. Taking something intangible and seeing yourself defeat it really does work. I use it often.

Day 18 (26 personal)
    *fistbump*

15. streakdejected

streakdejected Fapstronaut

16. ManAtWork

ManAtWork Fapstronaut

17. Dim Meadow

Dim Meadow Fapstronaut

Day 18/30

Progress feels really slow. Today I've been getting particularly strong urges. I've had the "oh come one what if" this and that thoughts but I gotta convince myself that at the end of the day P is P no matter the medium and thus a fail a fail.

I'll make it through at least tonight anyway.

Godspeed Gentlemen. Godspeed.