1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DON'T BE AN IDIOT: DON'T BUY A $2000 SEX DOLL LIKE I DID

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dark Knight Rising, Jan 6, 2020.

Should I raffle the doll?

1. Yes :D

20 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No :v

20 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. DISCLAIMER: this thread got into a real mess xD.

Hey, folks.

I'm really motivated in my NoFap journey, and I really want it to last forever, but there's something thay I can't get out of my mind: the $2000 sex doll that I have in a wardrobe (come on, stop judging me and listen).
    What am I doing to do with it? Keep it there forever? Get rid of it? How? It would be pretty awkward to casually throw a life size naked doll in a waste container xD.
    And I can't sell it because nobody would want an used sex doll.
    So... what do you think, guys? Come on, be creative.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  2. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

What is it made out of?

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  3. TPE

4. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

That stuff is pretty tough. I was hoping we could find something to dissolve the polymer. It looks like you'd need something like benzene, but that's hard to get. Maybe kerosene? You'd probably have to add heat though, so it could get dangerous.

I would probably just cut the thing up with a saw and put it in a black garbage bag (or bags). You can double up the bags if you're worried about ripping. The garbage men don't look in the bags; they just toss the things in the back of the truck. As long as the bags aren't too heavy you should be okay.

At least that's the way I always get rid of my bodies.

5. Are you taking into account the steel skeleton? It would be a pretty hard thing to do.

6. Don't throw it in a river or something - bad for the environment and people might think it's real and call the police.

Clerk373, lemosiii, Azzure and 12 others like this.
  7. Do you have receipt? Return it

Symbol of Peace, Espi1971 and LEPAGE like this.
  8. I guess you are trolling, but in case you're not, I'll just point out the fact that the doll is used.

9. I'm not that crazy, man xD.
    Although it would really funny to see the police getting the doll out of the water.

10. Tie the doll to your car with a lose knot and drive like bat out of hell .

11. [​IMG]
    You should melt it into a NoFap trophy lmfao! or make some sort of twisted art project like Sid did in Toy story, that's what I would do

Clerk373, lemosiii, Azzure and 6 others like this.
  12. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

You can probably buy blades at the hardware store to go through the skeleton. I'm sure at 2000 smackers it's decent steel, but not indestructible.

Symbol of Peace and Boost like this.
  13. I'm kinda with Brother Engelman here.
    Remembering how weird used stuff I used to buy from ebay when I was at my craziest, I would expect that thing sell for sure. I mean... sex addicts are kinda weird bunch of people. We sure should know that :D
    You will lose some money for sure, bit if you just want to get rid off it, put it sale on ebay for just shipment fee and let UPS get that thing out of your life for good.

14. LoveAlways

LoveAlways New Fapstronaut

I have three words for you:

Weekend At Bernie's

15. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Simply keep the doll at your neighbour's door after midnight and run away.

Clerk373, xwjbkw, Chael and 7 others like this.
  16. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

U're not right, that nobody will want it. Try to sell

17. I don't talk about my personal life in this forum, but don't worry, I earned that money legally.
    And yes, I have the doll at my parents' house. I'm crazy, right xD? I bought a wardrobe with shelves, put some stuff on them, showed it to my parents, and then took the shelves off and put the doll there. The wardrobe has a lock and the key is hidden. I'm crazy, but also cunning.

I'm not posting pictures of the doll xD.

18. stdout

stdout Fapstronaut

You can cut it off the skeleton, I've seen someone do it, don't ask me why...

Symbol of Peace and LEPAGE like this.
  19. I mean nobody would pay a high price like I did.