1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Looks by Semen.R.?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Mr.Conquerer, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Mr.Conquerer

Mr.Conquerer Fapstronaut

I feel that semen retention our facial expressions or looks..Maybe ,maybe. Is it true. The effect of semen retention on our face.

2. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

Our faces are shaped by scores of muscles which can be in tension without our awareness that they are. By practicing semen retention and desexualising your thinking your whole body language can change including your facial shape. It is not a structural change, more a change in which muscles are shaping your expression.

Angus McGyver and Mr.Conquerer like this.
  3. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

It does make a lot of sense since I have experienced a change in physiognomy myself when beginning my SR-practice almost two years ago. Not only with regards to improved and more masculinized facial features but also when it comes to skin-health and the texture of my skin. My facial (and body) skin nowadays has more of color, glow and a tighter and more youthful texture than it ever did during my PMO-days.
    Compared to most men my age (I am 31 at the moment), my skin looks very fresh, young, smooth, healthy and glowing. Back during my PMO-days, my face was more narrow (or pointy), paler, oilier, had a sloppier more rubber-like texture and had that anxious/insecure look attached to it. I know it might sound like rubbish but there difference now compared to then is huge and anyone who has seen older pictures of me do admit that it is the case.

Of course there are other factors and lifestyle-causes that have to be taken into consideration such as diet, alcohol-consumption, smoking, exposure to polluted air, toxins in the food, and mindset not to forget. I am convinced that people with a more positive mindset do have a healthier and more youthful looking face than their negative counterparts (assuming the other lifestyle-factors are similar) but then I also don't know what percentage genetics make up as well.

Mr.Conquerer likes this.
  4. Mr.Conquerer

Mr.Conquerer Fapstronaut

Heya thanks man, Semen is like the superpower in men ,most of our man are not aware of. Thanks for your reply man.It will help my NoFap journey.peace.