1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rant about life quality.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Infrasapiens, Dec 27, 2019.

1. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

☆List expanded to include Colombia

Deleted Account and CodeTalker like this.
  2. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I even thought of using a booby trap to lure him into a specific site to get his ip and find the country from it. But that would be a bit cheating.

Deleted Account and CTRL + DEL like this.
  3. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Same dude. Same.
    But yes, it would be cheating so we must desist. Everything we need is already recorded on the site.

Deleted Account and CodeTalker like this.
  4. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

By US

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Just received an update. It's actually night by him.
    Still eliminates Pakistan and Iraq.

Here: 20191230_054024.jpg

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

IAmLegion, you was the one who fought "He Will Not Divide Us" by Shia Labeouf?

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Lol

8. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

Let me guess, you live in America? I know a lot of America is pretty trashy. Move area or state, otherwise don't complain, you choose to stay there do you not? Take responsibility, its part of your life journey to leave

9. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Oh you HIGH bruh.

10. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

Its legal in USA isn't it? :cool::D;)

11. I doubt it, besides the fact the UK isn’t some Third World country, but Northern England certainly isn’t “depressing” or what he described...

12. Yes I was way off on that one.

But I did think Blaydon was depressing. And a lady I know from London asked why I went to the North of England. She said it was depressing up there. So I'm guessing there must be some sort of common perception (right or wrong) about that part of the country.

13. That explains everything, bloody posh Londoners. There’s nothing depressing up here and maybe she should open her eyes, especially to the beautiful landscape over here instead of being trapped where she is.

That’s like saying Scotland is depressing because it’s in the north, what exactly makes it so “depressing”? She must hate the beautiful countryside. lol

14. Sheesh, this went from what sounded like a cry for help (wish the best for you @Infrasapiens) to a creepy, yet strangely fascinating attempt to find out where he lives. :emoji_sweat_smile:

15. From what I read now, he must be either from Venezuela, from some small Island State you guys haven't even dreamt of, or he's just a bloody posh Londoner.

16. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

Wherever you’re from please don’t move to my country.

parad0x likes this.
  17. Do you live in Heaven?

18. lol

19. Haha!

20. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Kanto region? (I don't know anything about Pokémon).

Well, there is a place in Michigan called Hell so I don't see why there couldn't be a place called Heaven.