1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Today I found out

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jk243, Dec 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Share things that you learned today, whether intellectually or personally or things that most of us don’t know.

Today I learnt that Germans had a kamikaze squadron in WW2 like the Japanese.

2. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Great indeed

engelman likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Today I found out I can play Symphony of the Night on my tablet.

CTRL + DEL and jk243 like this.
  4. Renan_Finn

Renan_Finn Fapstronaut

Today I found out that I'm having a flatline, and also that, once in a while I kinda get kinda of a flatline idk why.
    I was having trouble to follow NoFap again after several months, and now, I'll focus to beat my previous achievement (67 days PMO).

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    jk243 likes this.
  5. Finalito

Finalito Fapstronaut

Today I found out that EU is silently drafting a law that might affect alternative medicine.

6. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Sorry for being absent of this thread. Will write after today.

7. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Dang...

8. xwjbkw

xwjbkw Fapstronaut

Beware because most of the things you will learn about WW2 are lies. Also, the communists won the war. Beware of the revisionist history. You can't learn the truth from your textbooks.

9. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

The communists won because Russia was communist ... dude

10. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Today I found out that the Aksum empire was the first officially Christian country .

11. They win the war because USA gave huge loans to Soviet Union and Germany was sure to defeat SU before the winter.
    Soviets start to counter the Blitzkrieg only with the winter. And nazis wasn't able to fight an attrition war.

jk243 likes this.
  12. xwjbkw

xwjbkw Fapstronaut

Russia was communist, and the other ones who defeated Germany were communist. The communists who manipulated and incited America to "help" defeat the anti-communist Germans, they won the war against Germany and freedom, leading the world into the slavery we have today.

When the communists won WW2, it was the beginning of the end for the world. Look at us now. Morality elapsed. Why did you think we need this forum? Demoralization is step 1 for communism, and according to Yuri Beznevof, demoralization was complete as far back as 1983. We're now in the final stages of communism before they take over. Ignore this reality and you won't be there to stop it. Reversal is not futile, but it will take great efforts at this stage.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    En?gma likes this.
  13. Finalito

Finalito Fapstronaut

Today I found out that although sequoias are the largest trees, they are not the tallest: this title belongs to an Australian species of eucalyptus tree, with the tallest living example measuring 99 meters and the tallest recorded example measuring over 130 metres.

jk243 likes this.
  14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Dude, I found out Dracula used to be a guy named Mathias Cronqvist. He became a vampire to oppose God by becaming inmortal because his wife died. Poor dude.

15. xwjbkw

xwjbkw Fapstronaut

I'm sure you're joking but the real Dracula was a king named Vlad the Impaler who lined roads with stakes with impaled enemies to protect his people from his vicious enemies. He also did some very bloody things. That's where the legends of Dracula derived.

jk243 likes this.
  16. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

The millenia long struggle of the Belmont Clan to destroy the Demon Castle "Castlevania" is not a joke.

17. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Dude lol you really have some saitama vibe