1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hard 30

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Dave G 123, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Dave G 123

Dave G 123 Fapstronaut

After years of trying, I've finally managed to do 30 days hardmode.

It's been a long and difficult journey just to get this far, but I fully intend, and need, to continue for the rest of my life.

Won't say much else (because there is so much I could say that I'd need several other threads), but this is a big deal for me.

See you on day 90.

2. Congrats on this, and good luck for the next stretch!

3. See you on day 60 and then in day 90. Day by day man. Sometimes battle is hourly, sometimes every minute.

Hamza Ji likes this.
  4. Congratulations, that's a huge win. And of course, see you on day 90 and beyond! Remember to not focus solely on NoFap but on implementing new healthy habits.

muhagg likes this.
  5. Dave G 123

Dave G 123 Fapstronaut

Thanks for kind words everyone.

For the last 5 months I've been absolutely floored by terrible symptoms, and am in danger of loosing my job - the main problem being complete and utter exhaustion, that stops me leaving the house some days. The sad thing is that it's only since things have got that bad that I've found the resolve to go hardmode for this long. In the past I've made what I know consider to be a serious mistake, which was to focus on giving up p*rn, but not MO (although I have been cutting back for a long time). I now realise I need a long period of total hardmode, for however long it takes, until my brain and body re-balance. Right now I'm in a race that involves my slowly healing brain, and the clock ticking on my job. I have five and a half months, max, before the job is gone, and with it, my home.

Come on brain!!!

Jay77 likes this.
  6. Good luck, Dave G. Maybe you're doing this already, but don't forget to also pay attention to eating well and getting at least a little bit of exercise regularly. It's amazing what putting the right foods into your body and not eating to excess can do for your energy levels and ability to sleep soundly. This will also help with your morale and your resolve with NoFap.

Dave G 123 likes this.
  7. Congrats and stay strong

8. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Congrats !!! You can do it !!!

9. You can do it, you are doing it.
    Sometimes it helps to have no other option.

Marshall 5 likes this.
  10. Dave G 123

Dave G 123 Fapstronaut

That is so true!

SirErnest likes this.
  11. Jay77

Jay77 Fapstronaut

Hi mate I just want to write I’ve been through the exact same situation your in now! Severe PAWs your brain is trying to heal itself and assess the damage of the dopamine hits to the brain you have given it. It’s a hard process look after your body, meditate, get outdoors, take cold showers. Use herbs such as ashwanganda to try an lower cortisol at night. Your brain is rewiring it it’s a tough process hang in there an keep fighting buddy.

Dave G 123 and Tommy1235 like this.