1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DON'T BE AN IDIOT: DON'T BUY A $2000 SEX DOLL LIKE I DID

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dark Knight Rising, Jan 6, 2020.

Should I raffle the doll?

1. Yes :D

20 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No :v

20 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Is it by any chance a [redacted] ? Cuz if that’s it, that’s the one I wanted.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  2. No, it's a CENSORED.

3. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Yep. That’s the same. Just a different branding.

Not gonna buy it for you though. Lol.

Boost likes this.
  4. It actually looks better than in pictures. These guys are not very good photographers. They choose wrong angles, they make the doll's boobs look saggy. But they are actually pretty firm.
    Hell, I've taken myself pictures where it looks way better than in the website pictures.

5. lol did you just explain a relapse to me on nofap forum? you were the one who wanted to do this thing, this is your thread lol

6. And leave on it a "thanks for lending" note from some other neighbor and cause a huge war between those two :D
    (Honestly... No, don't do it. I'm just joking).

7. No, I explained to you how a sex doll is used.

This thread is not named "How to get rid of my doll". I'm just saying that I don't know what to do with it, and you have all assumed that I must destroy it or give it away.

8. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

to make this thread creepy. Did you know it exists with child mensurations ? I think it’s legal in Japan/China. But you would get busted if you get it anywhere else.

9. Boost

Boost Fapstronaut

Can cut off and throw away the flesh and keep the skeleton as a terminator?

LEPAGE likes this.
  10. Wasn't creepy enough xD?

I did. You know, it's a pretty fucked up thing, but I think in some way could prevent pedophiles from raping real kids.

11. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I don’t know. It’s very difficult to know.
    If you could have sex with a real person, would you avoid it to use your doll ?
    Some people think it’s fueling the fantasy.

I will add though that all pedophiles aren’t rapist. There is a huge difference between a pedophile and a pedocriminal.

12. Yes, of course. But that's my point.
    A pedophile has basically 3 options:
    1. Supress his instincts.
    2. Become a pedocriminal.
    3. Use sex dolls.

13. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

It would not be worth it. Considering you would have to clean it after for the next customer which would be a pretty awful experience.

P.S
    Apparently these kinds of brothels do exist.

Boost likes this.
  14. use a presser washer

15. revolutionary1

revolutionary1 Fapstronaut

Bro I have an idea. You don't want to sell it because no one wants a used one, right? Wash the thing with bleach and it should be good as new and ready to sell.

16. Do you play guitar ? Dress it up and go busking next to it with friends —it would make it a funny prop. You can rent it for batchlor parties on Craigslist.

Dress it up like someone famous and sing or play for it with your camera rolling. You will get people gawking and tipping.

17. Boost

Boost Fapstronaut

Lol this thread is gold. So just supposing he went through with this business proposal. Would he be inviting these customers back to his house, his parents house? Or would he be dragging this sex doll to a secluded area? Maybe a park or a cark park where he can meet up with these customers. Wait for them to screw it and then he can drag this spunky sex doll home and wash another mans jizz out off it? Hoping his parent don't catch him dragging a spunky sexdoll through the front door.

Dark Knight Rising and PeterGrip like this.
  18. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    theres sex doll brothels in some countries so i imagine they clean it good for the next client, how do i know of this, please dont ask please dont judge ,it instead of calling it used call it previously enjoyed ,

19. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

You can do like that movie with Ryan Gosling and introduce the doll as your new girlfriend and act like it’s a real girl.

Boost likes this.
  20. I think the brothels make their clients use a condom.