1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

2. that_homie

that_homie Fapstronaut

Made it to day 5 and then relapsed last night. I've been off the forums tho and hadn't been doing really any regular reading about why I should quit PMO, so I kind of lost my focus, and eventually, I didn't even want to fight, which I think was the kicker. I'm gonna re-read the reasons why I started and work from there.

It should also be easier now since I'm officially back in school today and that's gonna provide me with a lot to do.

Day 1.

3. goha

goha Fapstronaut

i relapse again hard to control urge after relapse. still starting the challenge day1/90

4. Abc833

Abc833 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Wow this getting exciting family. Day 79, I’m almost down to single digits!! No relapse, not even close. A lot of “thoughts” but I’ll never give in or acknowledge them. I’m committed firstly to myself secondly to the NoFap fam. Let’s go!!

5. Abc833

Abc833 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Stay strong brother. Ride that wave of confidence and build on it daily. That’s the REAL feeling you never want to lose. That other feeling is an illusion. It’s not real.

6. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

Day 10/90. Holding on.
    I was trying to improve my diet too, tracking my macros, but found very difficult to reach the proteins and stopped doing it and eventually
    I decided to put my focus on start exercising again, it's easier than dieting to me. Then I'll try to improve my diet little by little, without following a specific diet. For example, drinking more water every day, trying too eat healthier foods and so on
    Anyway, just wanted to share that.

7. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

8. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 10 - yess - thats more than 10% of the initial 90 days! Going to meet my ex girlfriend tomorrow and try to explain why we had the sexual issues we did, so at least she knows she was not the problem, even if we dont's start seeing eachother again :) I think its the right thing to do to tell her.

9. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Thanks! That video is something I think of a lot :)

10. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

11. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

12. Failure
    Relapsed .
    Cause: Not enough Exercise
    Rebooting

13. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

4 days. Good. 4/7.

14. dat_techy

dat_techy Fapstronaut

15. Sam99

Sam99 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 10. Yesterday I had some problems in shower but I could stand it. A lot of stress past few days.. but it seems good so far. Good luck everyone!

16. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

72/90 Less than 20 days. I'm so close I just have to make it. Relapse is not an option, even if my dick falls away.

17. 75/90. Slow and steady. Feeling calm, and grateful that healing is possible. :emoji_full_moon_with_face: