1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Dota 2 Players?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by pezzer, Jan 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

I used to spend a lot of time on this game and have been trying to get back into it recently. Just looking for more people to play with. I'm archon 5 so also looking to gain mmr.

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I stopped after the update with skills came into effect.

I used to love the utter simplicity of Sven, the sheer slow of Viper, the tactical playstyle of Necrophobos, and the glass cannon that was Zeus.

I'm sure they're pretty much the same still, but I really don't want to get into Dota again. It's just too big a commitment, especially if you wanna be really good at it.

I hope you find someone to play with. Thanks for bringing back memories of when I used to play it with my high school friends. :)

pezzer likes this.
  3. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

yeaa im not too fond of this update really. The jungle items i can cope with but the outposts i just really dont like the idea. Its alright, theres definitely a certain something about the game looking back just gets boring playing alone sometimes. Glad to see a fellow dota fan

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  4. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I used to play it as well. Haven't played for maybe 5-6 years... Been a really long time.
    I used to love playing as Pudge, Mirana, Phantom assassin and many more. Loved the crazy earthshaker and sand king ultimates. Lots of fun playing the game.

pezzer likes this.
  5. Yujirō Hanma

Yujirō Hanma Fapstronaut

I was your toxic teammates from SEA
    Joking

pezzer likes this.
  6. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

I know this game but I only played League. However, I feel like gaming has taken up too much of my time so I decide to quit gaming :confused:

pezzer likes this.
  7. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

I quit during my GCSEs sold my Xbox and everything then later realised I'm just a gamer it's who I am :p

8. Yujirō Hanma

Yujirō Hanma Fapstronaut

I only play dota bro
    I dont consider my self a gamer but merely a dota player hahaha

pezzer likes this.
  9. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Yeah I am debating giving up gaming for this exact reason.