1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One quote a day.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jk243, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Koalafications

Koalafications Fapstronaut

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty."
    -Winston Churchill

2. Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.

3. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

What are you gonna do ? Are you gonna stab me ?
    - a stabbed man

4. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

jeffmbaptist likes this.
  5. Hexham C

Hexham C Fapstronaut

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" (Churchill)

6. Lionizy

Lionizy New Fapstronaut

Feel the fear and do it anyway. Susan Jeffers

7. I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.

8. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

“The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.”

The Great Gatsby

9. There’s a kid just come down here named Cassius Clay. If you bet on him every time he fights, you’ll be a rich man, ‘cause he won’t lose a single fight. I believe his thing is sexual control. And he’s got it. Any kid who can control his sex can with the title. I believe it.” (Olympic Boxing Coach, Harry Wiley, quote from book ‘Muhammad Ali,The Greatest.

One Eyed Owl, TheSickBoy and jk243 like this.
  10. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
    —Eleanor Roosevelt

11. TheSickBoy

TheSickBoy Fapstronaut

The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you succeed.

One Eyed Owl and jk243 like this.
  12. Change happens when the pain of staying is greater than the pain of change

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  13. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Mourning does not bring back what can’t be brought back .

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  14. There is an old saying: "That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I don't believe that. I think the things that try to kill you make you angry and sad. Strength comes from the good things: your family, your friends, the satisfaction of hard work. Those are the things that will keep you whole. Those are the things to hold onto when you are broken.

-Jax Teller(sons of anarchy)

15. Hamza Ji

Hamza Ji Fapstronaut

Life begins, where PMO ends.
    -Hamza Kalam

jk243 likes this.
  16. “One extends one’s limits only by exceeding them.”

17. Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.

-Chuck Palahniuk(Fight club)

engelman likes this.
  18. The Friendly homie

The Friendly homie Fapstronaut

No fapping no cry
    -Bob Marley

jk243 likes this.