1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm doing my best, but I don't know if my best is enough.

2. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Thank's a lot, I really appreciate it. I tend to lose motivation after too many relapses, which explains my absence. I still hope to reach the finish line one day, though. I guess my desire to improve myself will always get back to me after a while. I am glad to see that you and some other familiar people are still on this challenge :)

3. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Your best is enough, and it will be enough for you to complete this challenge. Remember you are the one that sets your limits

4. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

5. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

6. 15 days complete!

Once again, I had poor sleep. I have a persistant headache today. But as long as I am free of PMO, it is a great day.

7. These challenges take a lot of time but motivational for me ...

Check in day 4

8. You are still in the fight and that is what matters! I don't think this is an all or nothing endeavour. It's about improvement, not perfection. It's about finding what is really driving the addiction. At least that is how I see it. Another thing is that we need to keep educating ourselves every day with rebooting material as soaring eagle mentions in his book on rebooting (https://www.academia.edu/39057478/Rebooting_as_the_Best_Remedy_Season_1-40) if you have not already read it. I think he calls it brainwashing. Educating ourselves may help us get to change our mindset and find new strategies to keep fighting.

9. Yes, I am still struggling with this beast..he he. Glad you are back and ready to contend until the end! Let's go!

All all, The_Fisher, Vendidad and 3 others like this.
  10. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

Day 0 just finished doing it I’m becoming more and more addicted for the rest of the year I will just hold off let go of this

All all, Gonarth, The_Fisher and 2 others like this.
  11. Andrew37

Andrew37 Fapstronaut

12. Thank you, I created a channel for Brazilians on Telegram that everyday I post something motivational or inspirational for the people be better and personally evolve and be better at work (if possible, because I'm a teenager). Limits will be subject matter to my next text/post. :)

All all, Andrew37, Gonarth and 4 others like this.
  13. Congratulations on 1 week without PMO, you deserve more and more. :)

Welcome back, friend.

You have a good streak, stay strong, soon you will have 21 days in the streak! :)

Good, stay strong. :)

Almost 21 days! :)

Good! :)

Thank you, I'd downloaded and will read tomorrow, I'm just answering some posts before sleep.

14. All all

All all Fapstronaut

15. iloveMyGf1331

iloveMyGf1331 Fapstronaut

16. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

It takes 74 days or about 3 months for sperm to mature so I have a childish mind and Ima just make the first 3 months helping my sperm grow Idk if this will help anybody but I already feel motivated

17. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 20! (28 personal streak)

Thankful to be alive, and filled with appreciation to my life giver
    (Psalm 83:18)

Andrew37, Meep, Gonarth and 2 others like this.