1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating a girl, feel doomed

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Jan 8, 2020.

1. So I started seeing a girl in early December. I wasn't on a streak then - major mistake. I am now 6 days into nofap this time around.

I was making out with this girl, but I felt lifeless. It was unresponsive and I was thinking how I kissed her in my first date and I was somewhat responsive.

Is this too early for me to be panicking?

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(2).png

I think you are thinking too much about it. For now you should focus on having a good time, but I think if you manage to develop feelings for her, things should start getting in place.

3. No need to panic yet. Maybe tell her so she doesn't think it is about you not liking her? Keep your streak going. Stuff should fall in place soon.

4. I'm at the flatline. I get a slight morning wood in the morning and other than that my libido is lifeless. The unknown of when it ends scares me the most.

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Imagine romantic activites you could do with her and they try them. It can be as simple as just looking her in the eyes. That always worked for me (Down there) when I was in a relationship, it was pretty awkward sometimes.

6. Jerseyguy1963

Jerseyguy1963 Fapstronaut

I really wish someone could give us an answer as to when this damned sexual flatline is likely to end. I know there are guys who take longer. But, what is the average?

I’m exactly where you are, West. Slight morning wood but nothing otherwise. I tried to have sex last night to a crashing fail.

There’s a girl I’ll be seeing on the 28th I really want. I’d really rather not still have dead wood.

it’s frustrating because I’m exactly the same as you. I kissed the girl before starting NoFap and got hard as hell.
    Now, nothing is happening.