1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dealing with mental illness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Dec 10, 2019.

1. I feel more ready to leave on monday. No idea how stuff is going to go. Its back to scratch. Have to start at the beginning with building relationships etc. I am going to meet a girl at a sushi shop close by. She lives a short bus ride from me. Other than that I have a good friend I am going to get back in touch with.

whiteflag70 likes this.
  2. ok then. I'll be here.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  3. My crush leaves tomorrow. Not sure about her. She is sending me mixed signals. She doesnt seem like a very touchy person but I think it is just her being insecure. She is probably not a great match. I never believed I was going to marry her or anything but I like her and we have nice chemistry. I will keep going after her for a while but I believe I will find someone else if this goes south. I am over 10 days PMO free now. I feel different. Real emotions. More rational in a way. I am also almost off my medz now. That gives me a clearer mind.

icebreaker polarstern likes this.
  4. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

I would agree with what been said about taking meds that are prescribed by people more qualified than me and at the same time can speak to having a lot of those thoughts patterns and feelings without having any mental illness. Of course I could have one and not have been diagnosed, my story is I don't have one and each person can decide at any given time whether they think that's true, false or something else. :)
    But based on reading what you've shared I've also had some suicidal ideation, hatred, paranoia, intense judgmentalism of others as "stupid" etc, not wanting to take meds etc. Maybe it's a spectrum where most people experience a little of that and others experience a lot. In my case every time I thought about killing myself I had used pm+ within the last 48 hours. Not every time I acted out did I feel like killing myself but the Converse was true. The same with self harming . Obviously everyone is different there are lots of people who have those experiences with no relation to pm+ I just say it in case there's anyone who relates and wants to get free.
    When I ran away from my problems they either waited for be or followed me. Some I think were due to the fact that wherever I go I take me with me. Those are the problems I was creating, so running was useless it seemed like the problems were about by situation in life but I was my problem and pm+ made my problem worse :)
    Thanks for posting I hope it all works out for you :)

5. GREGOR hulse

GREGOR hulse Fapstronaut

Id
    Doesn't matter if you were spiritual or not. Pray to God. Ask him for help
    This could be a devils work.
    My advice )

6. How was your first day "out"?

7. I have been out for about 2 weeks now and everything seem a little chaotic. I woke up at midnight for the third day in a row from a terrible dream. I tried to go back to sleep but a voice coming from my window whispered something quite frightening. I ignored it at first but after it repeated itself 4 times I gave up going back to sleep. I signed a contract for a new apartment a couple days ago. I thought it was clear that I was allowed to bring a cat. I wouldnt even consider moving if I could not bring one. But now after I signed the contract they changed their minds. I also terminated my current contract so now I have to move. Stupid lying landlord. I wont accept that. I hope they realise what a mess they are making for me. I am going to the psychologist 2 times a week atm. Got nurses visiting me at home 2 hours a day. Taxi is picking me up almost daily to drive me to appointments. I am super stressed. I think too much stuff is happening all at once and right now I am not even sure about where I am going to live. Hopefully I can terminate my contract with this new stupid landlord. Or maybe im lucky and they are afraid of snakes. Maybe I should buy a giant one so I scare them from visiting.

8. Good to hear from you again and have you back!