1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

need some advice

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by PJT, Dec 20, 2019.

1. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

Hey guys, so I went on a date last night and it wasn't so bad. The girl was really forward, and kind of was unfiltered with what she was saying. I will say this, it's been while since I got laid so every single time we touched i got "excited". We went to a bar that had comedy acts and we was sitting and she put her hand on my lap and i clasped my hand on top of hers and yes i got excited. idk what to make of it all. I mean this girl was very open and talking a lot and she did mention that she was on this date way longer than most of her other dates. She dropped me home too. We probably hung out for like 5 or 6 hours.

But she was all over the place; she told me how she had this marriage planned out with this guy from Ghana but then the guy hustled her for like $8k. I felt bad for her but at the same time i kind of laughed like how can you even get played like that. Regardless of all that, she is a very attractive girl and she mentioned how she goes on a lot of dates. I'm not really sure how to approach her about going on another date. I didn't kiss her or anything and I wasn't sure what was going on by the end of the date if she even wanted to see me again. I texted her this morning and said good morning and have a great day and that I hope she got home alright and she responded with thanks and yes. I didn't engage her in convo beyond that. I'm wondering if that was a mistake. Or how I can get her to go out with me again. Should i just ask?

idk, ill probably ask her to go somewhere again with me since she did say she spent more time with me than most her other dates. But it's like, i'm not trying to be no side dude for these chics, idk what her motives are right now. I got the feeling she talk a big game, but really she just trying to find a guy.

Just trying to figure out how i should go about engaging her to go on a second date with me. When is the proper time to reach back out to her...like do i text her every day? play it cool? all of that.

2. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Text her and see if she keeps the convo going or just responds. If she just responds to u and u r the only one trying, then give it up. I have today on one girl. The amount of effort people put in texting or anything should be equal. Dnt chase

PJT and CodeTalker like this.
  3. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

Thank you , sorry for the late reply but in January 2 the girl texted me asking why I ain't reach out to her and I teased and said something like I thought I'd wait till you had a break in your dating schedule . She then told me that after she hung out with me she deleted the dating app. So I said we should go out and we did on that weekend. I took her to some art museum and then we went to some place to get food. I would have made a move on her but she was sick . I believed her and she dropped me back to my place ans I followed up with some texts.

So this weekend was supposed to be her wedding with the guy from Ghana. Instead she invited everyone that she invited to her wedding to go to a brunch. We agreed that I wouldn't show up to that lol.

Bigger isssue now and I might make a separate thread on this. The girl from the summer reappeared on Jan. 2. I calwd her on her b'day just to wish her a happy bday and told her to make sure she gets cake. She asked if I can take her somewhere to get a cupcake. So then we met at the cupcake shop and after a long night out she came to my place and we slept together. I had work the next morning I kissed her goodbye and she left my place. We texted for a few days and she called me that same day and said she's not trying to have a bf or even be having sex now. But I just feel like she kind of ghosted me not responding to my last text which was 3 days ago. I have to focus on studying myself so it's best but at the same time my feelings are kind of hurt and I don't want to chase her.