1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.7%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Great to see you encouraging everyone Spartan!

Vendidad and Kratos_GOW like this.
  2. the alpha project

Make a practice of it. Make eye contact and approach a few women everyday. It’s a great confidence boost.

3. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I appreciate your advice!

Kratos_GOW and the alpha project like this.
  4. Thanks man!

Kratos_GOW and the alpha project like this.
  5. the alpha project

Check in - Day 10(3)

Hello Spartans,

I am so grateful to be a part of this community of inspiring and honest warriors. There is so much benefit to having a vision for the future and directing energy towards it everyday. Without this vision it is too easy to slide into bad habits. To become weaker and softer. To become a slave.

I have reason to believe that freedom is like juggling balls in the air. Freedom is the balls. And our efforts are the hands. Juggling requires the hands continue doing their work. Doing their job. If they stop. The balls drop. I feel as though freedom is the same way. There are habits we must keep to maintain our freedom. It has to be earned in each moment. It is not a place we arrive at. It is a journey we are on.

I am not free today because I completed the challenge. I am free today because today I kept good habits. And tomorrow I will not be free unless I continue them. This is the hard lesson of the challenge. One I know @fg4795 learned because he continues to check in and engage in good habits. He knows if he stops it doesn’t matter if it was 100 or 200 days. His freedom will be gone.

Thank you Spartans. You helped me come to this realization.

To freedom and glory!!!

Vendidad, Espi1971, fg4795 and 2 others like this.
  6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thank you for always motivating others to become better.

8. jvymvn

jvymvn New Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Check in

Vendidad likes this.
  9. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 15 complete, checking in.

Glory to God.

10. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

11. You're damn right my friend.
    We are our habits.
    If I stop after completing then I will change my habits and so who I am again.
    It is an hard lesson you're right, but once you learn you're ready, because you know and so you can take actions to avoid to lose your habits

12. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 22 (30 personal)

Today I have reached a goal, 30 days of no PMO in hardmode. This is a milestone, a marker to tell me how things are going and will be. I’m very happy to be here and the benefits I’ve received from it spur me on to continue ever strong.

I made a pact with my mind and body, I prayed to God and included him in this journey. I believe he not only heard me but is helping me reboot at a more rapid rate. Because I’m not alone!

Benefits:

Self confidence:
    i now can not only look a beautiful woman in the eye, but I can converse with her and not let previous PMO effect how I will speak with her. I see her as a person in her own right. I don’t feel myself blushing and I remember when I’m speaking to her that I have self worth too, With Gods help, I have earned the right to feel at ease with her and in fact have earned the right to feel like I have the upper hand in the situation.

My goal which I feel closer too is that i won’t even be aroused when my wife holds my hand, or even teases me. I will have that control and only allow her to turn me on when she earns it, just as men must do to arouse a woman. It’s more honorable and will be more beautiful if she also has to work for that part of our relationship. It will also make me more attractive to her.

My other goal is to speak less, listen more. I want to be mysterious...No, I AM MYSTERIOUS.

I’ve learned that when you visualize something, seeing yourself that way... your mind doesn’t know the difference between what’s taken place and what really happened. The more you see yourself that way, the more you BECOME that way.

I will now move on to a higher and higher streak, I will not fall because I am not alone.

*infiltrates and completely devastated enemy bunker*

13. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

“...be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -Bruce Lee

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Sorry but the challenge opens on 15 january. See you then.

the alpha project likes this.
  15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Happy for you. Congrats on personal streak. Keep motivating others!

16. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Yes Sir!

True fact- teaching others compounds and improves what you’ve already learned much more that simply learning it -it’s a WIN/WIN situation

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day sixty-nine.

18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on achieving rank!

19. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

In the past 60+ days I've felt periods of self-confidence, but my being able to look beautiful women in the eye and smile and say hello without ackwardness largely remains a challenge.

I'm now taking steps to meeting women, and I feel like this is an area of my life that requires work on my part. I feel like I have to be willing to go outside of my comfort zone and risk being vulnerable to women. Risk being rejected.

In the past I never felt like I was worthy or interesting or attractive to women. For years I relied on deceit, alcohol, marijuana, and alprazolam to interact with women.

I was reckless, selfish, promiscuous, concerned only about fulfilling my own desires and proving that I was attractive enough to seduce the women of my desires. And I never thought how my actions impacted the lives of others.

Now I am choosing a different path. I live life with 100% honesty. I haven't consumed alcohol in several weeks. I quit smoking weed, cold turkey, several months ago, and I'm 5 weeks away from quitting alprazolam for life.

I am a different man today. An honest and humbled man, a blessed man with a newfound sense of joy, energy, strength, and purpose, and now I'm looking forward to sharing my newfound life with a woman of strength, character, and beauty.

Have a great day Spartans!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  20. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck. Be sure to tell us about how your experiment goes.