1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. I saw that he signed a few weeks back, pretty sweet. Rumble is gonna look pretty eventful now.

but more important matters. DAY 16....BOOM

Attached Files:

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Congrats on the new rank!

fg4795 likes this.
  3. the alpha project

This is a great post congrats! The self confidence with women is something I have experienced a radical shift in. It is another freedom. To be able to stand tall and know my value instead of feeling insecure.

Wolfyoufeed and fg4795 like this.
  4. the alpha project

It is inspiring to read your posts and your journey to freedom to glory. Thank you for sharing!!

fg4795 and Espi1971 like this.
  5. the alpha project

Good work. Continue the fight. Do not quit!

Vendidad likes this.
  6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for joining the Ex-Ranks! You have helped me test my comfort levels and face my fears. You are appreciated!

7. Day 88 and all is well.

@Kratos_GOW How does this work, can there be 2 God of Wars at the same time?

8. Day (1)21 checking in
    Not so much to say
    Sunday
    Woke up at 6
    Went to the gym for almost 3 hours
    Now I am studying
    It's not so much to say, because it is routine, a wonderful word.
    We all want some big cheat to keep on doing the lazy life and be successful too.
    But the truth is you need routine.
    Now that my routine say that I must go to the gym I can think of other areas of life in which I can improve, because my mind "don't suffer" going to the gym.
    Because it is routine.
    So my fellow spartans, decide what kind of routine would have the person you would like to become and stick with it for at least 1 month.
    Then come back and tell me if you are not the person you would have liked to be.

9. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

Day 69.

I feel so much more motivated right now

10. I am not Kratos but I am here since the first day of this challenge so I can tell you :)
    There can't be two GOW at the same time because everytime a new GOW arise(like I hope you will) automatically he takes the place of the previously GOW, like I was GOW, then also @the alpha project reached the 100 days so he claimed the title and now I am in the hall of fame of the people whom completed the challenge :)
    Hope I've been clear :)

11. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

12. I see so hall of fame is after gow. Thanks for the explanation.

the alpha project and fg4795 like this.
  13. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Let me arm you fellow Spartan, in fact... allow me to be your armor bearer..

Im not going to go into great detail... just a couple of things to really equip you to make your goal happen.

Confidence... you need to visualize how you want to act in front of women.. so that when you speak to them, even if it’s not exactly the same, it will be close to what you imagined. You need to be sure of yourself.

Remember... they are often worried about themselves and are too focused to worry about you.. if you show that comfidence and are at ease... they will feel at ease and your strength of comfort will be thrilling to them. I even recommend practicing with a female whom your not attracted to..

Second... don’t speak a lot.. make her do the talking. Instead of speaking to her, aka her questions. If she asks you something.. give a simple answer and then switch back to her.. people like to talk about themselves. Let them, show them your comfortable with yourself and can just be a good listener. When people must work to speak with you they automatically value you more. This makes you mysterious in their mind.. silly.. but we are all human and it will work for you too.

Go gett’em Tiger

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Man, it would have been really great if they kept it shut and let him and sheamus enter in rumble.
    Anyway Nxt UK blackpool 2 is tonight man. Hyped

ShockTheSystem likes this.
  15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks wolf awesome advice. Going to try that!

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yes thats the spirit my man.

Vultron007 and the alpha project like this.
  17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its just like @fg4795 said man, the one who becomes new GoW holds the title and the former is transferred to Hall Of Fame as a reminder that we changed lives of people and they were victorious!

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I could never say this better. All you need is a routine. Tell me something, do you also wake up at 6 on sundays?