1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DON'T BE AN IDIOT: DON'T BUY A $2000 SEX DOLL LIKE I DID

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dark Knight Rising, Jan 6, 2020.

Should I raffle the doll?

1. Yes :D

20 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No :v

20 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Dude, you haven't read the thread. I've literally stated that using the doll is "pretty unsatisfactory", and referred a lot of times to it as a "waste of money". How is that advertising?

I write my titles in caps. It's not my fault if you are too shy to do the same xD.

That's just for comedy purposes.

2. @Dark Knight Rising you're getting too much shade now, to save yourself, I would recommend deleting the thread, or else you will in fact triggering so many more people against you.

the weight of your $2000 sex doll is going to drown you in the ocean of opinion

3. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

You’re right I shouldnt have asked about it. I edited the post mentioning the brand I knew. If you can edit your quote then that will be nice.

Dark Knight Rising likes this.
  4. That has offended me. I earned the money, I would never spend my parents' money in something like that.

You're definitely getting too personal.
    Besides, you're a virgin. Why the fuck are you so cocky xD?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I have edited my post to remove the word "parents".

Everything else remains as is and is open for debate.

6. Well, I'm glad to see you are polite.
    Regarding to your criticism of my humor... humor is always inappropriate, buddy.
    This is the off-topic section, and there's no sexual writing in the thread.

7. Done ;) . Now they can't accuse me of shit xD.

8. I'm not deleting it. I'm not breaking the rules, so I'll stand as a man.
    I think I'll just change the title (again xD) to make it less triggering.

9. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

My argument isn't with you, it's with your horrible mindset.
    You're my age.
    I cannot stand to see people see my generation in this light.

Is that so?
    Wow. This speaks volumes about you.

The topic of the thread, I repeat, the topic of the entire 11 page long thread is a sex doll.

10. So what? People talk about their dicks all the time in this forum. That's not sexual writing.
    Sexual writing = description of a sexual encounter that may stimulate the imagination of the reader.

Lol what kind of humor do you have :v ? Do you know what humor is?

11. I'm not that sure, buddy xD.

Oh yeah I'm a mass murderer or something.

12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I deliberately made such open-ended and easily refuted arguments to see if you would fall for the bait.
    You did.

You ignore the real questions people have asked you and continue arguing over semantics and trivialities.

Your aim here isn't to recover; it's to win an argument. And won, you have. Let's see where it gets you.
    Clearly, time spent here is time wasted.

13. Trivialities? I'm arguing some concepts that may be the difference between getting banned or not.
    And I don't know what are those real questions I haven't answered.

My aim is to do both things xD.
    And to have fun.
    Of course I've won the argument. At the end, there's nothing wrong with this thread.

14. Ok, this is the definitive title. I think it makes everything crystal clear for anyone who says I'm an advocate of sex dolls.
    This thread was pretty fun in a silly way, but some people just didn't understand it.
    I don't want the toxic interactions to keep going, so I'm officially out.

Have a nice day, fellows.

15. (eats popcorn and drinks rootbeer) is it over?

16. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

Legion is kind of right, why would you spend 2k on a sex doll only to mention it here. obviously you are trying to share some kind of message about your life. noone makes a post as soon as they get a ticket like "dont do what i did and get a traffic ticket" without some kind of emotional respone.

just get rid of the sex doll man. im sure someone will pay for it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Yeah. Let's go home.

18. greenmtnboy

greenmtnboy Fapstronaut

I find pretty much all the sex toys, inhuman and turn offs, unnatural and dehumanizing. Too bad they don't like returns of these. Plead something so they make take it back.

19. :(