1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by ALEX_88, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I ejaculated trying to hold back the semen, it didn't work, but I was very close to succeeding, I wouldn't want it to be simple fear that something unhealthy might happen Tips / Experiences?

2. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

you have to have strong prostrate glands. i could do this 2 or 3 times, but then i just relapse.

ALEX_88 likes this.
  3. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

True, it's not easy

4. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Is it dangerous to hold back ejaculation?

5. It can be dangerous.. but thats what Ive read online. I dont really have any proof or study to present here.

For me ita like this - I want to hold to my semen - I dont have sex.

I want to have real sex - I sacrifice my semen to do that.

ALEX_88 likes this.
  6. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

I have real sex but just don't ejaculate. This means I can last for as long as we like. I do be careful not to get too close to the point of no return. It started off very frustrating but now the whole process of intercourse is ecstatic! I am so much more sensitive and we can have sex as many times a day as we like.

7. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

is there any particular technique to not ejaculate?

8. Nicko Stretch

Get to know your own body and when you are getting close, slow right down . Your partner is as important as you in managing this and has to be in agreement that your lovemaking is not orgasm focused but is centred on the process of intimacy rather than the goal of orgasm. "Tantric sex for men, making love a meditation" is a great book about it.

9. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

thanks boy for the advice

10. juniormelville

juniormelville Fapstronaut

If you can achieve it, it's actually more satisfying afterwards. If my wife comes but I don't, I feel a lasting warmth and relaxation that I don't get after I release. Of course it means sacrificing the gratification of the desire to release and the intense but transient sensation. But it feels worth it afterwards.

I used to read and think a lot about 'techniques', e.g. Mantak Chia, and tried to practice them. Now I see that as a rather mechanical view of sex (and I think potentially risky as we're messing around with extremely powerful psychic potentials). For me it's about love, respect and intimacy between me and my wife being more important than a physical sensation in my genitals. I know other people have different views on sexual relations, so I'm not saying everyone should be like that, just offering my experience.

11. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

which is technique from matak chia that proved useful for you?

12. Nicko Stretch

I am not a follower of Mantak Chia. I do like the teachings of Diana Richardson who is a follower of Osho.

13. Karnakavach555

Osho...... What a man.
    Then, you may like sadhguru Jaggi, comman man's osho, who stick to logic most of the time.

Nicko Stretch likes this.
  14. Karnakavach555

Diana Richardson .. saw her speech. Speaking from her own experience. I need more exploration

Nicko Stretch likes this.
  15. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Having the woman orgasm and not ejaculating is awesome. She just wants you more. It is hard, I was able to do it years ago. You do feel better, actually more energy.

MikeyRamirez likes this.