1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Regardless of the outcome and your dissatisfaction I admire your effort. I know you set high standards and I wish you peace and strength as you reflect on it today.

2. Day 90 check in. T-10 count down! :)

I have come to believe that being a slave to PMO is over. It was a huge worthless waste of my time. I'm so glad that I have participated in this challenge. I have become a better man from this. Thank you to everybody.

3. Thanks for your support bro ...
    We're deeply indebted to you ...

check in day 4

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good going warrior.

Just some days more, freedom is within our grasp.

Hah, How are you, you didnt checked in for quite sometime?

Its okay man, don't stress about it, Think and make notes of what could have been done better and you will do wonders. We believe in you!

Yes he did.

I am so happy for you man. Really makes me happy when someone from this challenge go beyond 90 days. Proud of your efforts!

Dont mention it. WE WILL WIN THIS TOGETHER! WE WILL WIN!

5. Checking in Day 18.

Crushed my workout this morning, and also went vegetarian on both meals I had, with leftovers for lunch. Thank god for protein shakes. I still feel heavy but not doughy, heavy like I can feel weight in muscle more than fat.

it may be a brain fog or placebo effect but at a certain point I thought “why M and O?” Having sex with my wife is a much greater reward. this may seriously be a placebo effect.

Also had a severe trigger just now and luckily I was able to let it pass.

6. Thanks my friends for the support, and well I did.
    I didn't reflect on the exam itself, I reflected on what I keep on saying to you, to motivate my brothers.
    I say quoting Rocky that "it's not about how hard you hit but how hard you can get it and keep moving forward"
    Gym was going wonderful
    Girls started to stare at me
    Studies were going smoothly
    In the first exam I discovered I had been the best in the class
    Everything was going perfectly
    Today didn't.
    I had been hitted.
    And I was sad, maybe I had passed the exam with a decent grade, but my big expectation stayed what they were:
    Expectations.
    And I felt tired, I wrote a shorter message today, didn't update my journal too.
    I were in the gym to do pylometrics and all of sudden I was afraid to make the jump over 2 boxes like I was sure to hit the boxes.
    Was just the first hit enough to make me stop?
    Did I really expected to do everything perfectly?
    No.
    But I never quit.
    I meditated 15 minutes in the gym.
    And then I jumped over those two fucking boxes.
    And then I trained again because energies were coming back to me.
    And guess what? This evening I will study
    Because there's no second option
    I said I will get at least 23 and if I won't I will immediatly retake it.
    And I'll get it.
    Because spartans never quit.

7. Because my fellow brothers it was me the one who asked @Kratos_GOW the permission to stay.
    I can't go back on my own decision.
    During all my life I had been a failure, nobody were willing to follow me, I was too shy and anxious to try to make people follow me. But I decided to change.
    That I would have lead my fellow brothers that I could be your model, even your "hero".
    But here is what I was able to learn today, when in the gym I could have turned bak to the boxes and go back home to act like a victim and maybe even relapse because I would have let the stress came.
    "Real heroes have a lot of chances for turning back, but they don't. They hold to something"
    And I thank you my fellow brothers because I am holding to you.

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

You better not. It is just about that first step. You will do great man, somedays are worse but after the night ends its a new day to shine again. Good luck!

9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hah, that's the spirit! Dont let those urges fool you.

Good going 30day is next.

Look where you stand now, everybody want to be like you here, wants that big streak and that confidence you carry right now. You have risen my friend, KEEP the pace up!

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 58, 2 days before 2 months. Feel great, doesn't it? Went half sleeves in the gym and boi o boi did i made gains. It was the effort. Making conversations in natural for me now. The eye contact thing is what i have improved in the most. I no longer want anyone's approval or acceptance, I AM MY OWN MAN. Urges are at shore, they have no control over me.
    REPEAT THIS WITH ME - URGES HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ME, STAY AWAY B*ITCH. Thats the spirit you want right now.
    This day wasnt productive, thats the only bad thing happend today, but i will do better tommorow. WORK AND IMPROVE is what in your hands now. YOU MUST GO BEYOND!! PLUS ULTRA!!!

11. I did 6 days without PMO and now relapsed, I'm sad and happy at the same time because that's progress. I was not reaching even the day 3. I promised to do the day 14 without PMO.

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck. What was the reason this time?

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  13. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

14. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

I appreciate your honesty and I can relate to your experience. I must be mindful and disciplined when online. It is so easy to be pulled in by the tiny rushes of endorphins. It is so easy for me to fall down the rabbit hole of liking and commenting and messaging because I’m chasing that rush.

fg4795 and Espi1971 like this.
  15. the alpha project

Congrats Spartan! You on now in the final days and the rank of God of War is in sight. Do not slow down in your efforts. Do not relax your vigilance. Strange thoughts can enter as Day 100 comes even on day 99. Stay strong and I look forward to celebrating with you in ten days as the new God of War!!

Deleted Account, fg4795 and Espi1971 like this.
  16. the alpha project

You are so inspiring Spartan! Your attitude and your efforts and your discipline all show that you are a true Spartan!!

Vendidad and fg4795 like this.
  17. the alpha project

Congrats! Focus on success. Start at 0 and just do your best. Do it!!!!

Vendidad likes this.
  18. the alpha project

Excellent, new rank tomorrow!

Risho likes this.
  19. lceres6

lceres6 Fapstronaut