1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing time

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Cypher123, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Cypher123

Cypher123 Fapstronaut

I've been on a good streak and now im just struggling to balance my time between watching soccer and series , reading, gaming and exercising and soon ill be heading back to college.. Anyone got advice

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    Paf-On likes this.
  2. My advice to you would be to know the exact time you spend on these activities rather than just an estimation. I personally use an app called aTimeLogger (for Android) to log everything I do in a day and it has shown me clearly how much time I waste. Completely log your time (either by an app or notebook) for a week or two and look at the data and then see how you can reschedule your time for more important priorities. Otherwise all the best!

Cypher123 likes this.
  3. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

Bro If you are "struggling" with time why the hell are you watching football (soccer for americans) or even TV series. Bro each day prioritise what you believe is the most important and then do that first then the second then the third and etc. Once you get all of your work done , exercise and other duties then treat yourself to watching football or some series as you mentioned , then whatever you watch as a reward you will feel like an accomplished man since you don't have anything bugging your mind in the back of your head.

Liverpool and Man u is playing in a couple of days , let's just say the game was 3:00pm for you , if you get all of your work done before then treat yourself to it , if not then finish all of your work then watch the highlights on match of day or elsewhere once you're done.

No excuses man

Cypher123 likes this.
  4. Cypher123

Cypher123 Fapstronaut

Ill give it a try.. But i can never watch highlights for some reason i like watching games live to analyse for some reason

5. Mr smith

Mr smith New Fapstronaut

I wish you well, just do what you feel is best and makes you happy

Cypher123 likes this.
  6. Always do what's daunting and 'boring' first. Let soccer and gaming be your 'prize' for completing the less entertaining things. And don't overuse your prizes. Always put more time in learning and working.

Cypher123 likes this.