1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Nut 2020 Challenge [Support Thread] 365 Day NoFap Hardmode Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Pathofsuccess_1, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Mac123

Mac123 Fapstronaut

Yeah thanks man. Thanks alot.. I'll start again.

Gonarth likes this.
  2. Even though you fell you can at least achieve at least 350 days of PMO this year.

3. Fandabbydozy

Fandabbydozy Fapstronaut

I'm in. Doing a reset to cure low libido and lack of motivation to go and find myself a partner. Last 7 days of ridiculously high sex drive 24/7 is driving me insane - I'm desperate to flatline!!! I

Pathofsuccess_1 and Gonarth like this.
  4. Mac123

Mac123 Fapstronaut

day 1. Restart.
    None of my friends are actually supporting me to do this. When I told one of my friend about nofap 2020 with all the negative impacts of P, he was motivated at first and we together started the challenge. In the beginning we motivated each other. Then he relapsed after five days. No motivational or good talks after that. When i told him about my urges and bad situation last day, he didnt even bother to respond. I dont know. But everybody here is great. Supportive.

5. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

alrighty, today is day 13 i believe. Ill check in every once in a while, like once or twice a week. But i needed a reminder of why I'm doing this again, lol, and reading through each one of your guys' posts helped me accomplish that, so thank ya. laserfish, over and out!

6. Reached 6 days today. This forum has helped to get back on track. Take care

Not me on that video, to be clear.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2020
    Gonarth and Iwanttobefree1 like this.
  7. Thank you very much for the link. It was really good. Is that you?

Gonarth likes this.
  8. Hey bro, I just followed you. Wanna do this together? You look like you're serious about this and I am too. We can both make sure we make it. When you're getting urges just think of me haha.

Pathofsuccess_1, Gonarth and fg4795 like this.
  9. Well first of all thanks for the follow.
    For the second request I am very active on challenges in general so I am up to it.
    Whenever you'll need something just tag me here. I'll read and answer to you asap.
    Keep strong my friend because we have 352 days left :)

Coffee Candy and Gonarth like this.
  10. Cool dude. I appreciate the solidarity. I've tried on my own for years with no luck, so it was time to try the nofap forum. I'm currently training to be a navy diver and if I'm to be at my best I'll need a razor sharp mind... at this point in my life I do not. I have terrible brain fog, no drive to do anything and crazy anxiety around chicks. I wish I had never found P. It's ruined my social life. When I was younger I loved being the centre of attention and making people laugh. Now I can't even look people in the eyes properly. Sorry for the long message. I've never spoken to anyone about these things.

11. No. Not me. Just wanted to share that

Iwanttobefree1 and Gonarth like this.
  12. More than welcome my friend, you can write whatever you want
    No one is here to judge you, at some point we all have been in the same situation, I suffered for brain fog a lot too, and I still suffer anxiety, so you're not alone in this.
    We can make it my friend, we just have to stay committed to our principle.
    Jan,15 checking

13. Relapsed after 18 days.
    Starting over again.

fg4795 likes this.
  14. You can make this time, just keep going

Coffee Candy and 19thunder19 like this.