1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

2. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

Day 23/90! Equalled my previous longest streak! Getting better and happier!

3. Hey, keep fighting...

4. Well, I have tried without counting many many times. It didn't work either. I'm not arguing, but counting is a good idea. By the way it's not only counting, it's also getting support from others...

5. 81 days. Whatever day you may be on, you can do another day. Don't give up, not ever. Never never never.

We can win this fight, friends. We can move towards a more positive life. It is OUR choice. Stupid, phony pixels on the internet do not control us. They are not real and have zero value. They mean nothing and we need not seek them out.

WE decide how we want to spend our time. WE decide how we want to relate to women. WE decide how we want to build our futures. I don't care if you're on day 0 or day 22 or day 89, just do another day, brothers. You can do it!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    mrorange, Saitama999, koslov and 9 others like this.
  6. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

7. Great attitude, buddy! You got this!

8. Day 5/90 No PM (ends April 8)
    Day 354 on this challenge
    Day 120 weight training (M, W, F)
    Day 14 No alcohol
    Day 12 No desserts
    Day 12 No caffeinated coffee
    - 5 days from ground zero and still feeling in control without feeling over-confident
    - messed up on coffee and desserts today but still part of my birthday excuse
    - those sub counters just remain on the same number when I slip since they just show how many of the 90 day I abstained from them
    - no alcohol is still going strong since New Years Day which is the biggest trigger anyway
    - some great motivating posts I just read so keep up the good work, my brother fapsronauts

9. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

I also got wet dreams around the same time during a few streaks and I always felt a surge of libido after. Take it as a good sign that your body is reacting and changing to your new routine. Keep it up!

10. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

Day 17/90. I like counting days and coming to this forum to register. I think it helps me to keep myself accountable and the support of everyone here is really helpful. To those who relapsed, keep going my friends, we gotta get our lifes back.

11. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yeah, that is probably true... but I did a lot of edging in the days after... I kinda feel I lost all my progress...

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  12. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 17 Here! :) Gooooo

RiseToGreatness and Vendidad like this.
  14. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 1. Resetting my counter one more time. I had a reset on 31 December and the weird headspace that I was in then lasted for 2 weeks and then caused me to have a very short and small relapse yesterday - but nevertheless, one I can’t let pass.

I’m also gonna try to visit this forum a little bit less - no more than once a day, as I intended some weeks ago. I’ve been visiting here a bit manically in the last weeks and now I realise I did that out of anxiety and out of not trusting myself, which I need to start doing more.

My streak of 2019 was 56 days, so I know I can and will reach 90 this time.

15. keep going my brother