1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  2. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

I started no PMO last year October 24th

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  3. Best_Avenger33

Best_Avenger33 Fapstronaut

@Kratos_GOW Can I join to this challenge?

I´m on 15th day Check in!

Deleted Account and Kratos_GOW like this.
  4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Sure you can. But regardless of the streak you have to start from day 0. Good luck

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yes sure you can. Start from day 0 and keep running towards glory.

Espi1971 and the alpha project like this.
  6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thank you for this insight!

Dont stop, you are on the way to new rank. Congrats on completing 3 weeks.

New GOW in the making...

7. Viador

Viador Fapstronaut

8. temptationisfutile

temptationisfutile Fapstronaut

9. day (1)24 checking
    Today was a day of bad signals
    You know what I say to bad signals?
    I don't believe in you.
    Tomorrow I will go in university again and I don't care about tuesday
    I will see the grade and then I will act in consequence.
    By now I see what I have to do tomorrow.
    Today everyone was late and made me run for nothing? Who cares, I can create time to do things now
    First thing in the treadmill is my water bottle fall and break? Guess I can have the same training without water
    Why is useful to do this my friends?
    Because then you'll see the beauty of good signals if you don't pay attention to the bad.
    Because I stayed in the gym to have my training and guess what the trainer used me an example to show the ones who was following the course what the hard work can lead to.
    I could see @Kratos_GOW that three girls were totally staring at me while doing abs.
    And it has been possible to see it only because I wanted to see it.
    So be careful of what you're seeking
    Because it will be what you'll find

10. I am scrolling by the way through the messages and I see a lot of new people want to join us in our battle
    You created something my friend, didn't you? @Kratos_GOW

11. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

12. swag star

swag star New Fapstronaut

I'm in.
    4 days complete.

Vendidad and Kratos_GOW like this.
  13. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck. Start from day 0 regardless of your current streak.

Good luck ,start from day 0 make your way to 7 days.
    Keep fighting bro. This is it. One day at a time.

So like i have to get a streak like you or somthing for that to happen or what :p

Congrats on new rank buddy. I knew you will get back on your feet.
    You need to start from day 0 regardless of your rank bro

You need to start from day 0 no matter what your rank is.

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

It all because of all of your guys support. Thank you.

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 59, tommorow i will set a new record with my streak. Excited. Some things went good some bad today, but that's life you know. I feel more energetic all the time like those guys out of anime. I was told be my friend, "You should nt be in such high spirits all the time" Why not? I never got why she said that but i like the way i am now.
    No matter what happens, i will improve and i will GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

STORY TIME. IMAGINE THIS AND GIVE ME A HELL YEAH IF YOU AGREE TO THIS.

Alright. Another day is almost over and I see an army marching towards for me. The URGE army to be exact but I am one guy. They won't stay away, they will get back when I am down. Making me feel like I need them for an escape. The same battlefield, my bed, where this fight usually ends, ie. them winning. I m bound by the limitations or chains that are meant to make me bound down. They are holding me so i don't fight anymore. My true self is locked in a cage and it hasn't seen the light of freedom for a very long time. These shackles are designed to make the urges befriend me. Their general (Maturation) acts like he is the only guy who can help me get out of all my insecurities. Making me comfortable with a large Screen full of women showing their meat to keep me interested.
    Which leads to the lie that all of us are fighting for. It is almost time for the army to march to the battlefield again. The general is going to make me bow down to him. The screen is going to pop up in no time. I am going to give in. That's usual.

But today. I want to spit on the general's face and knock his teeth out. See when you cage a beast, or in our case a Spartan, the spartan gets angry. My life flashes of what I was supposed to be and my past self seeing me in shackles grinning and feeling sorrow at the same time saying, "I thought you wanted to achieve greatness. I thought you wanted to be free."
    Which is enough to motivate me enough. The shackles need to go, the army I will fight to the death, the screen I will smash it with my will power. No longer I plan on keeping myself a slave. The beast wants out. And it's growling for a fight.
    It's one vs an army, but this time, the army will wish I still had my shackles on.

I am going to fight, I am going to win. And I won't fap till the day I die.