1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.7%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Check In -Day 10(8)

Hello Spartans,

I am very pleased to see so many Spartans writing encouragement to others. It really feels like we are not just a bunch of individuals sharing our own experiences. Not just a bunch of individuals trying to improve our own lives. We are a group. A
    Community. A family. We are evolving as a collective.

I feel grateful to @Kratos_GOW for creating this space for us to gather together. For focusing on building a group with the most dedicated members. The group is getting stronger and more fierce with each passing day. More wise. More courageous.

The urge army as @Kratos_GOW calls it...
    specializes in turning people into slaves. Many people do not realize it. They indulge all of their urges. And think they are free. Think they are winning. But each time they indulge they are weakened. Until the day they have no resolve. No discipline. Until they are controlled entirely by urges. Slaves.

We choose a different path. We choose discipline. We choose struggle. We choose to become stronger and more free with each day. We understand each other here.

Many people are right to say our path is hard. It is. But it is better to struggle and be free than it is to let the urge army take us and make us slaves.

I am blessed to keep your company Spartans. May the gods smile upon us all!

2. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

3. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Proud of you man if you keep this kind of attitude throughout your life you will surely reap the benefits of great health over others.

4. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Sorry i slept forgetting to check in.

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 60, sigh 2 months finally. Thank u all for motivating me to step up my game and make it this far. I am really grateful for this brotherhood. Let's break past the plateaus, let's break the limits,
    LETS GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA!!

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks for that. Its all your support that i made it this far.

Congrats on the new job. Good luck you can do it.

One day a time, lets go.

We are blessed to have you on this challenge!

Good luck

Next level at day 30. Lets go

Good going.

8. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 27 (35 personal)

I consider my wife my closest friend. We’ve been married now for 10 years. I feel that these changes from NoFap have helped me care about her more than ever before. I now look for ways to help her around the house, with my son, or do something to make her feel special.

The results? We are BOTH happier and I don’t suffer waiting to have sex... now I view sex as an opportunity to GIVE.

I find I’m more appreciative of life, the . scenery and living things. I take more time to view sunsets/sunrises, flowers, trees.

I find myself praying to God in a deeper, personal way. He’s the reason I chose this path, and therefore I’m deeply grateful.
    I pray to him like he is my friend, still with respect that he deserves, but as I imagine Abraham did... since the Bible says he was called God’s friend. (James 2:23).

I find that although I can do things that impress others, I don’t feel I have to or even want to anymore. I find I know want to learn how to keep things to myself and only reveal them to those deserving. To Those whom my talents and knowledge will have a positive impact on, not wasted.

Thank You all!

9. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Happy for you. Keep going.

Good going

the alpha project and Vendidad like this.
  11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

The past 2 days felt like someone sucked all the energy I had. Like when you feel after you have relapsed after a big streak. I don't even have a GF why the F I am feeling this way.

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

This toolkit is really helpful. It will help you fight urges.

fercho29 likes this.
  13. Si bolang

Si bolang Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Kratos_GOW, posting: 2396916, anggota: 314222"] Bagus.

Terima kasih. Meskipun saya tahu itu tidak negatif atau apa pun dia hanya mempertimbangkan dengan pekerjaannya dan semua tetapi saya masih akan mengingatnya

Hancurkan mereka Bi ** ches down.

Sangat dihargai Espi beruntunmu !!

Tentu kamu bisa. Mulai dari hari 0 terlepas dari goresannya. Selamat datang di persaudaraan.

Semuanya tertabrak dan diadili, ingat pertarungan segera dimulai sekarang !!

Anda harus mulai dari hari ke 0 man

AHOO AHOO

Semoga berhasil. Mulai dari hari 0. Selamat datang di kap saudara.

Itu hanya anak-anak yang tidak berpendidikan tentang topik ini. Jika Anda dapat mengubah pandangan mereka, Anda harus mencoba, fakta yang Anda buat di tanah Anda benar-benar menginspirasi.

Saya sangat suka nomor beruntun UTAMA Anda. Di jalan menuju 4 bulan! BANGGA

Ini sebagian karena rutinitas dan hal-hal yang terlintas dalam pikiran Anda atau kualitas tidur yang buruk.
    Kita harus mencoba 1- Meditasi
    2- Jangan menggunakan telepon sebelum 1 jam tidur
    3 - Buat rutin dan patuhi itu. Tentukan waktu tidur dan bangun. Ikuti secara keseluruhan

Semoga berhasil. SATU HARI SAAT. [/ KUTIP]
    Oh ok that means I am on day 3 bro
    upload_2020-1-17_17-18-28.png

Vendidad likes this.
  14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Sorry man but i dont know this language

the alpha project likes this.
  15. Thanks a lot dear ...
    You 've always been a great motivator to me ...

Check in day 7

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day seventy-four.

17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Your focus, energy, passion and determination are contagious. Thank you for sharing :)

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

One day at a time.

Congrats on new rank my man!

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Going good espi. Keep it up.

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.