1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Guy

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jan 17, 2020.

1. I am new here and look forward to what my life can be without PMO. I have been addicted to MO since I was 11/12 and P the last few years. I hope to overcome this but I know that it will be a long battle. I am not really sure what to expect with all of this since I have never really tried to quit before. Any advice would be appreciated.

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  2. Hey welcome to Nofap!
    I recommend looking at each section of the forum. Theres much advice in the threads if you take time to look through them. : )
    Much luck to you.

fg4795 and Addicted Jonesy like this.
  3. Newuser101

Newuser101 Fapstronaut

good luck! You can do it. I recommend the panic button. It s a great tool

4. Thanks Man, What does the panic button do?

5. Newuser101

Newuser101 Fapstronaut

When you have urges you click on it and get motivational videos, pics and reddit posts. I did nofap for more than 100 days a year ago and it helped me a lot

6. Oh ok, thanks for the info! 100 days I cannot even fathom that. I have a daily habit but have never tried to tackle anything like this before.

7. Newuser101

Newuser101 Fapstronaut

Trust me, you can do it. I also did almost on a daily basis for more than 8 years

8. Thanks for the encouragement. What is the biggest thing you did to help you abstain from PMO?

9. Newuser101

Newuser101 Fapstronaut

Being busy. When you are busy you don't even have time to think about PMO. That was the main problem for me a mont ago. I quited job and spent too much time at home. I tried not to do PMO and failed

Addicted Jonesy likes this.