1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Day 53 check in @ohayou615
    Its ok to fail after a month or two but frequent failures are signs of addiction ... best of luck freind for your next endeavor..

2. I liked this duel, you should go against each other again and get even higher if you want to.

Timmyrogger and Leader of ME like this.
  3. summer_breeze

summer_breeze Fapstronaut

4. @BertrandR @theman1
    Checking in, found it harder today. Very demotivated, tomorrow inshaAllah will be better.

Leader of ME, theman1 and BertrandR like this.
  5. BertrandR

BertrandR Fapstronaut

6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. I fucked up yesterday by letting myself slip back into the weekend mood and gaming all day. Fell behind schedule that way, and got myself the blurry, relapse-prone brain that led to so many weekend relapses. Somehow survived intact, but it didn't feel good.

7. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Sunday check-in @Alex_Al I am doing fine. Some late night urges when I get bored instead of going to sleep

8. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

@Timmyrogger
    I'm up for it. I'm fairly happy with what I have achieved since joining Nofap less than 6 months ago. Before that, I used to PMO about almost everyday. Now, I can feel my mood improving and with more energy each day. I feel alive.

9. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. I fucked up again yesterday, though not as much. Basically chose to spend time waiting the wrong way while cooking. The results were disastrous, the food turned out not so well because my brain was kinda blurry(But at least I know the seasoning was okay now), and I lost productivity. I also delayed an assignment(which was supposed to be done yesterday), and the deadline is tmr(Well, shit). Thank fuck it's one of those assignments that can be done in a day. Anyway, two weeks into this streak, I believe I have now found the flow of the journey again.

10. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

11. All we need to know 'bout success . I swear. #JustPassingBy #MouthShut

12. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

@ohayou615 Me too up for the chalenge but i will reset my counter after 60days ....
    I have a long way to go and i intend to never ever pmo again...so it will be a long streak.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Did the same mistake as Sunday, but I somehow managed to actually get my plans done in 1 hour. Sometimes, pressure can force out the productivity in you. Just wish I was that productive every hour of my life.

14. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in 21st Jan

16. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

Awesome. You have strong willpower. As for me, these days have been fine. I'm currently in Asia so flying back to the States after attending a few CNY dinners.