1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else hate success stories?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Dec 30, 2019.

1. I personally do. Guys who were fapping since much younger age than me with shorter streaks and less acomplishments able to get laid while im still a virgin.

I have been through so many places, done so many things, leartn so much and yet im still a virgin. Lets see:

1.469 day no PMO

2.Gymcelled for 9 months and became very physically strong

3.My bandmates always told me i have high T levels and im one of the buffest guys they have seen

4.Virtuso bass player. Did many live shows and got lots of applaued and i only play for a year

5.Graduated with honors first in my post graduate degree

6.Got the highest grade in my thesis

7.Treated and raised an injured cat

And yet depsite all thse accomplishments the only thing i got from women was an ugly fat chick who knew all this and just wanted to keep me as her online facebook pet, to have someone to vent to about her miserable and pathetic job. JFL.

2. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

Maybe you just like to act and to be like you are? I also like this attitude ... Sometimes , but hopefully I'm also bi and kinda confident and never was having troubles to find sex, even if I look average. I was never able to find someone I really like, lol, but I think, this type of people just doesn't really exist. I hate only success stories, where word God appearing more than 3 times.

gingeralan and FellatiousD like this.
  3. i_have_pizza

i_have_pizza Fapstronaut

Btw: I like your posts

4. God actually cant do shit to help me get laid. he made both men and women with free will so he cant rly do anything either rly

5. Life, is not fair. At the same time you have achieved some excellent personal successes- the problem is success requires sacrifice. Take your successes and find ways to build on them. Who knows what you'll accomplish.

Johnny Bozo likes this.
  6. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

I agree, OP. I know where you’re coming from, even if others don’t. I live next to a couple and they’ve just had their first child. Can you imagine how soul crushing that is for me? Their happiness is my sadness, and so the grind with no end in sight continues.

7. Johnny Bozo

Johnny Bozo Fapstronaut

Oops ran off did we?! That bad for ya huh?

8. Considering how many of my peers are in relationships, and how often I see my old classmates from my graduating class getting engaged and/or having a kid- I realize that this is something I just have to deal with.

9. they dont deserve it tbh ngl. noone deserves anything

10. fuck them all, they are not worthy.