1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Always here to serve :) If i can convert 1 addict into sober than my life goal will be achieved .

Kratos_GOW and the alpha project like this.
  2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

I feel you Spartan. Today I have had a horrible mood. A darkness. Getting worse through the day. Finally just now I did my training. I pushed myself and it went very well. But even now I am still feeling the darkness. The gloom. And a few months ago I would be turning to pmo too. But not anymore. Instead I lift. I meditate. I pray. I journal. And I have faith that it will pass. I am fortunate to have you here Spartan.

The urge army will need to send many more soldiers because I am stronger than ever.

A-Hoo!

ShockTheSystem and Kratos_GOW like this.
  3. the alpha project

Good awareness and congrats on the success so far. Also Happy Anniversary!

4. the alpha project

Check In - Day 1(11)

Hello Spartans

I felt a dark mood come over me today. It is familiar. I know it well. I don’t think it will ever go away entirely. The winter months make it worse. It just means I have to make sure I’m doing the right things.

Stopping pmo doesn’t mean that every moment of life is rainbows. Like others have said here, it means we are in a better position to deal with life when it isn’t roses.

I think it’s important to be honest about the process especially for new Spartans. The process is working on good days and bad days. As long as you are committed to the path. So if you are having a down day just remember that it will pass and do your best to put yourself in a better frame of mind. I like exercising myself but it could be music or cooking or painting. Just keep putting energy into things that are not pmo.

Thank you all for being here.

5. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

6. All all

All all Fapstronaut

I relapsed:(
    Sorry for letting you down.

7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day seventy-seven.

8. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

No apology needed to me. Seems to me like you're channeling your energy toward your many passions. I wish you continued success on your path :)

9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

You are re-ascending. I admire your resilience.

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What happend?

11. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 30

*enemy camp utterly obliterated, Black smoke fills the air as a oddly dress Spartan walks slowly from the ashes of a burned down shak.. the enemy litters the floor*

12. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I appreciate your message. I am reminded that even the great ones feel dark moods. I hope it doesn't sound weird but I take a bit of comfort from that.

the alpha project and Vendidad like this.
  13. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your achieving rank!

*double fistbump*

*scattered enemy reports: beware of oddly dressed Spartan rising through the ranks*

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    Wolfyoufeed and Vendidad like this.
  14. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your candor. I admire your sharing that.

Today is a new day: the great blessing of renewal; the choice to move forward.

No matter what my day counter reads, I am starting over today, too.

Have a great day my friend :)

All all and the alpha project like this.
  15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

This weekend I started dating, and I can attest that I was 100% honest, didn't think about sex, and I consumed very little alcohol.

For the most part I enjoyed the experience of connecting and having fun and getting to know a few women on a deeper level.

I felt joyful, relaxed, and confident. I learned a lot about my new self and the women I met. The cliche rings true: The journey is what matters. Not the destination.

I do wonder, though, if given the opportunity, if I would have sex before finishing the Spartan Challenge. I feel like I have to remain vigilant.

So already I'm thinking ahead instead of focusing on the present and taking things one day at a time. I have zero sexual urges but I am assuming things and dreaming of scenarios that may never even happen. So I realize that I still tend to get a bit obsessive and impulsive about women.

So, yesterday, I "hid" my online dating profile. There are 2 lovely women I'm interested in knowing better, and since both of them seem to be interested in knowing me better, I've decided I'm going to limit my time and attention, and focus only on them. I'm not interested in juggling more women. I want to settle down with one woman, and casual sex is not part of the agenda.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Congrats on new rank brother.

17. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

never though about this, but u might be right bro

too much thinking about sleep deprivation make me stress out and yet no solution came along, thanks bro,, i think i will just enjoy the moment tho

day 5

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I wish you all the best sir. Let us know how things went.

19. @Kratos_GOW can I join the challenge and will my progress so far count

Kratos_GOW likes this.