1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where Are You From?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Manero

Manero New Fapstronaut

2. titkata92

titkata92 Fapstronaut

3. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

I am from germany, born and raised there my whole life (but I am not german!)

4. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

From Kinshasa, D.R.Congo, grew up there but currently in the U.S

5. НотФапBarbarian

НотФапBarbarian New Fapstronaut

6. ejfitz88

ejfitz88 Fapstronaut

7. ArtPoet21

ArtPoet21 Fapstronaut

I live in Edinburg, Texas. It's in South Texas, Rio Grande Valley which is about the southern tip of Texas. I literally live in the border right next to Mexico.

8. King Tut 23

King Tut 23 Fapstronaut

9. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

10. GD_NATH

GD_NATH Fapstronaut

11. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

12. Southern Italy. It's really much better than what people speak of it.

13. Got a lot of diversity here, its pretty interesting

SamsonZheng and unslaver like this.

14. You do realise that politics don't really effect you in any way, right? You live in one of the best countries if not the best one. Just asking out of curiosity.

recon117 and unslaver like this.

15. I have to give you that one. Taxes are very high, it's an issue that most European countries will have to face at a certain point.

Politics in Italy are bad. Not as bad as America or Hungary, but it's still incredibly poor. I think that's because everyone is at eachother's necks all the time. Lega is just as bad as M5S and vice versa.

I have been in the South of Italy for practically all my life. I have never had an issue or heard of problems with the mafia in my region (Puglia). The mafia still operates but it's nowhere near what it was 20 years ago. In terms of illegal organizations, Italy has actually come a long way since the start of the millennium.