1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to save a girl but I need your help.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FullHero, Jan 18, 2020.

1. FullHero

FullHero New Fapstronaut

Hi, I'm a Turkish guy at the age of 31.
    Ive nofapped many times. We all know the reason why we start this so no need to explain that.
    I hope all of us gets back to our health as soon as possible.

''Spoiler'' if you get aroused fast please stop reading now!

The reason why I am here is because I want to save a girl. This girl is a real slave of a man and she is sadly young too.

Me as a psychoanalist, can see there is no acting involved in the girls behaviour.

For the people who is in USA, is there a way that we can report this situation to the government ? Or do you know, what we can do about this situation ?

That girl I talked about is in a pretty damn bad situation guys. Ofcourse I will not tell excactly whats going on some of us may get aroused. But she definitely must be kidnapped or sold when she was a kid or something to be in this situation.
    Under the videos discription "she" say shes okay there is nothing to worry about her.

We have to do something about it guys.

For now we have the official name of the website. Which I will not share it here ofcourse. And we have the nick name of the girl we want to save.

With this two information. How can we start to bring justice for this girl ?

OlderMM and FollowYourBeard like this.
  2. I would look for organizations in your region that deal with this kind of evil by design. There is a lot of these, just google sex trafficking help and such.

3. blademaster87

blademaster87 Fapstronaut

Just go Equalizer on their asses.

4. blademaster87

blademaster87 Fapstronaut

Seriously though, you should report this to the authorities if there's something illegal or even unethical going on.

5. FullHero

FullHero New Fapstronaut

Thanks I have reported to an authoritie. Sadly the most of the women we used to watch for our selfish pleasures are from human trafficing and we are draining their life while they get corrupted inside. They must be happy to the camera or they will be sold to sniff stuff. I know this because a guy was arrested in The Netherlands who owned a street in Red Light District. He managed to escape tough... long story he is still outside but he cant enter Netherlands...

FollowYourBeard likes this.
  6. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Stop wasting your time and focus on taking care of your own life. There are 1000s of girls just like this all over the world. You cant save the whole planet. Just block the website and take care kd2 your own health.. Besides, if you mess with organized crime and the mafia they will come after you. You are taking their $ if you help the girl. So stay out of it. These people have no problem hurting you or your family and they pay off the cops. Dont mess with a pimps bizness. Just stay away from criminals. You are not superman. Bullets will kill you.