1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Reached the half-way point - 45 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SuperiorMan95, Jan 22, 2020.

1. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I am announcing that I have reached 45 days of no PMO. Originally, my challenge was simply that I was going to do no P & M but if I O'd with a girl, it wasn't that big a deal (even though I would get extra credit for karezza/tantra). However, I have not had any sex so I naturally did not O either. It's been a tough journey but I am halfway through my transformation. I feel way better. Way more positively aggressive and I'm just more of an action taker these days than ever before. Not to mention, my sense of dignity has gone up tremendously. For the longest time, I carried so much internal guilt about my lack of mastery over my sexual energy but now I feel more in control and stronger as a man.

Once again, some of the factors that contributed to my success: a) posting every morning in my journal here b) loads of self-love and self-compassion in order to explore what it was that I was trying to numb myself from w PMO and reducing some of the pressure in certain key areas of my life c) becoming more focused thanks to meditation, waking up early 7 days a week, avoiding partying/alcohol, and getting a strong sense of purpose/direction regarding my career balanced with a sense of knowing when it's time to relax and not beat myself up too much.

Thanks for all of the support you guys provided as well and thanks to NoFap creators for even making this forum.

Been up since 5AM, did 20 minute meditation, and now I'm off to the gym. I'm still on the path and all of you reading are too. I am definitely changing my relationship to women and my own sexuality and truly making it better, more refined, and more aligned with my purpose AKA how I truly want to live my life. Not too long ago, I was binging (10+ PMOs a day on some of my really bad days, missing work, destroying important relationships, etc). Now I'm killing it like never before. The brain CAN change and in my life it already HAS.

Peace.

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

"For the longest time, I carried so much internal guilt about my lack of mastery over my sexual energy but now I feel more in control and stronger as a man."

Your goddamm right!! Keep strong, just keep fighting for the next day ^^^

SuperiorMan95 likes this.
  3. johnbetonjohnbeton2

johnbetonjohnbeton2 New Fapstronaut

4. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Thanks man!

5. Si bolang

Si bolang Fapstronaut

Very inspiring, I will lead to that success, friend

SuperiorMan95 likes this.
  6. coldhearted