1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Law of attraction is demonic and part of the occult.

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. That's correct. So I think you'd also agree that it would be best if preachers whether new-ageist (is that a word?) or christian posted their evangelism in a place that's been made for that purpose.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Like I said earlier the issue with that is I would only be reaching that specific community, there are lots of Christians not in that group so I want to reach them to and really anyone interested in hearing, I do not see an issue with my thread being in off topic because if someone disagrees than they do not have to read it. One way I look at it is how can anyone learn about stone balancing if it is not talked about anywhere other than the community for stone balancing?, you don’t think to seek it out because you don’t know it’s exists, but what if they covered it on a sports show for some reason?, that just opened it up to tons of new people because it was in a place it did not belong.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2020
  3. Looks like this thread was moved to the Christian group.

4. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Changing people's perceptions most often comes from a place of influence or you being there in their lives. I mean look at the fruits of this post. Not to be too convicting, but honestly this along with some other posts that weren't in their appropriate Christian section was one factor that led someone to delete their account.

If an atheist/agnostic is curious of what kinds of things Christians discuss they can always come to the Christian forum section. I don't mean to bash you, but I'd encourage you to publish your posts in the most appropriate group from here on out.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020