1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandalorian Challenge 100 Days + [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Wolfyoufeed, Dec 26, 2019.

So you want to be a Mandalorian?

1. “This is the Way”

147 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. “Hell no, paint a target on my back?”

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. Pokeballhard

Pokeballhard Fapstronaut

Day 5. I met with my commanding officer to discuss various threats floating through the Galaxy and we were able to put together a plan to not only improve the power of observation but also implement the ever so important sidestep maneuver. *Begins watching highlights of Luke Skywalker, the fastest Jedi in all of the Galaxy"

Meep likes this.
  2. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 37 (bounty fob included)

I’m dry fasting today for healing. I did a water/juice fast yesterday. When I fast, I have more control over PMO triggers. They are practically non-existent during fasting.

ShockTheSystem, Meep and Pokeballhard like this.
  3. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Glad to hear that, the benefits boost your will to continue and improve. Thank you for sharing with us

*you share spoils of war, gaining honor among the clan*

l'embellie and ShockTheSystem like this.
  4. Best_Avenger33

Best_Avenger33 Fapstronaut

@Wolfyoufeed add me in to this challenge please.

I want to start this journey!

Day 0 Check in!

Wolfyoufeed and Meep like this.
  5. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

wow so you feel some benefit already nice to hear that

welcome bro but wait till the chief gave you the blade and blaster tho

6. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

*Hands in blaster and vibrosword*
    I have failed basic training. Am I granted a second chance to prove my worth to the tribe?
    Day 0

hollyman, l'embellie and Meep like this.
  7. Mescalito

Mescalito Fapstronaut

Just wanted to check in really quick whilst grappling with day 5 ;).
    I'm currently staying at a hotel for a short professional training.
    In my free time I'm reading and contemplating about my recovery. I feel pretty calm but It's like I'm just waiting for the real battle to finally begin.

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 4, ORIGINAL 67 on the road to 75.
    Relapse happens, Life sucks, cycle never ends, i will be the same and this is just what this is....

OH THAT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!!
    YOU ARE THE SAILOR OF YOUR OWN LIFE! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER IT IS YOU WANT TO DO! YOU CAN BREAK DOWN BARRIERS, YOU CAN DESTROY THE CHANGE YOU CAN DO WHAT OTHERS SAY YOU CAN NOT.
    SPARTANS!!! THIS IS YOUR LIFE, BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO BE! BE THE MAN YOU WANT TO BE! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. THE URGE ARMY won't STOP, BUT DID THAT STOP LIONADIAS AND HIS 300 WARRIORS?
    HAVE ANY ARMY EVER STOPPED KRATOS FROM ACHIEVING THE GOAL?
    HAVE ANY INJURY EVER STOPPED JACKIE CHAN FROM PURSUING HIS DREAM?
    HAVE ANY PERSON ON THIS PLANET EVER KNOCKED DOWN BRUCE LEE AT HIS PRIME?
    HELL NAH!
    ITS YOUR CHOICE TO BE LEGENDARY!
    THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO GO BEYOND!!!! PLUS ULTRAAAAA!!!

9. Sorry fellow Mandalorians! I fell last night. I suffered a painful flashback to my childhood remembering the lack of empathy and neglect I underwent. The emotions were too much for me to bear. The urges were overwhelming and I failed by pmoing. I hope to avoid a binge cause the chaser effect is really in effect.
    Day 0!

Meep and hollyman like this.
  10. Pokeballhard

Pokeballhard Fapstronaut

It seems that the moral is low with fellow cleanse seekers. Just know brethren failure is important. Without it the learning and progress would cease to exist. We are becoming more and more powerful each time we fall because with that fall we learn which steps will lead us there. The true failure comes only when we choose not to get back up and find a new path. Stay strong and know that the clan is with you. THIS IS THE WAY

11. Checkin in DAY 2. (27 overall)

*what if I wanted to break?...*

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  12. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

I feel you, it wasn't an easy time but you already began your streak, you are back on to your two feet once more. Proud of you!

13. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

hollyman and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  14. Pokeballhard

Pokeballhard Fapstronaut

Day 6 *head up, shoulders back*

Gonarth and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  15. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Welcome

Make it to day 7 and I will add you on, a lot of people seem to disappear before reaching that mark.

*hands you Vibroknife and blaster*

This is the way.

Best_Avenger33 and Gonarth like this.
  16. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Keep the weapons, you only have to leave if you make it to day 30+ and lose the helmet. Until day 30, your not a true Mandalorian, so don’t sweat it.

*clasps you by the shoulder*

We all fall... but keep getting back up, earn your right to be here. You CAN do it if you really want it

Gonarth and dogeatdog like this.
  17. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Thanks for being honest, you are still here, use your weapons, face those emotions and see yourself winning the battle, your mind doesn’t know the difference between if it really happened or you just imagine it. Visualize yourself dealing with those emotions properly and see yourself better for it.

Don’t try to keep them down.. let them hit you slightly and wash over like a wave.

@Pokeballhard , @Kratos_GOW , @l’embellie

Good work boosting moral, this is the kind of assistance Mandos are made of!

18. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 39 (B.Fob +)

Let’s not hold OURSELVES back from being as strong as we want to be. It’s all in our control.

But it’s not just about SELF Control, it’s about planning ahead, identifying and avoiding triggers, and helping others.

Gonarth likes this.
  19. I appreciate the encouragement and also the advice. I like what you say about not suppressing my emotions otherwise they might explode on me once again.

Wolfyoufeed and hollyman like this.
  20. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

please be aware of chaser effect, please avoid that

i know its suck when we relapse, we all been through that, but we must be grateful that we knew about this dark side of P*rn and take action of it,, many many people out there, they didnt even know this NOFAP, the destruction of P*rn for themself, for their spouse etc

its a life time journey and we fight not only with our self, but we fight with society, environment, the demon that always make us astray etc ....so of course its hard

re evalute why you relapse, make a new strategy take that vibro blade & blaster, and fight again

we are here fighting the same enemy, please be strong and don't give up fellow mandalorian