1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Female attraction is so real.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MucaLaca, Jan 22, 2020.

1. MucaLaca

MucaLaca New Fapstronaut

Yo this attraction shit is real asf y'all! I'm currently on a 60 day streak and have been noticing so many girls stare at me nd act all shy and awkward in my presence. Some almost seem confused as if they thinking when did this kid get so damn attractive!? on top of that I get like 10+ friend request and messages everyday from random chicks I've never even talked to even my female teacher's at school act all submissive towards and let me get away with shit like having my earbuds in class which by the way is not allowed at my school there also extra kind to me too kind for no reason other people in my class have even noticed this it's so strange. whereas before when I was bustin nuts all the time this would not be happening I feel like some damn Channing Tatum or sum lol I've even noticed other guys stare at me most of them seem to respect me much more and just overall have a much better attitude towards me however there are some guys (fake alphas) that try to challenge me they will hate on me and try to roast me in hope of like putting me down cuz they can just feel my fucking energy radiatin its honestly so petty and hilarious I can also just see the look of envy in their stupid lil faces anyways attraction is so real on nofap if anyone feels like relapsing please don't you'll instantly regret it and be back to your old peasant self again semen retention will turn you into a king keep the streak going.

Rudra369 and RoadToRecovery_ like this.
  2. Ok.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. :)

3. I once was doing nofap for two years for religious reasons. at that time i didnt know what nofap is, but i sensed jealousy in people and wanted to destroy me, but i wasn't.