1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Name one thing you are good at

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ahighertruth, Jan 23, 2020.

1. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

Doesn’t have to be something you are recognized for just whatever you feel you are good at that distracts you from everyday life (such as pmo).

for me it’s singing. I’ve improved a lot over the year and I feel good about how far I’ve gone.

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Acoustic guitar. I've gotten pretty good over the years.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

4. Piano. People have called me "legendary" at it.

5. I’m pretty good at drums since I’ve been playing for a decade. I play for a little while most nights. Maybe I’ll do that now actually

6. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

Typing, it's like my only mechanical skill. I can't catch a ball or throw for shit.

7. Weighted Squats! XD

8. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I'm good at holding in a fart. I can hold one in for hours, if I wanted to.

9. Wow!

10. Tankless123

Tankless123 Fapstronaut

Fixing broken things. Like cars, electronics, stuff around the house. So I dabble in electronics, gun smithing, locksmithing and knife making.

I had a handyman business when I got fired from a locksmith job, that I got after quitting a house rental repair company, that I got after a printer repair job, that I started after leaving the Diesel engine repair job in the Marines.

I blame legos, RC cars, and GI Joe back in the 80’s.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  11. blademaster87

blademaster87 Fapstronaut

I'm good at doing absolutely nothing at all. In fact, I'm so good at that I could do it all day.

12. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Nice what's your max now?

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. I was gonna say that, too <3 I especially love harmonizing, but any form of singing, really.

14. This surprised me. I expected writing. Silly me.

15. Im really good at mingling. Walking around and chit chating with strangers. Learning about people. Making small talk. I guess just that.

Oh and lying. Just kidding. Or am I?

16. Lol well most people here already know I'm good at writing, so I decided to go with something different.

17. I envy you. I don’t know what to say to anyone usually