1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Congrats! And thank you for sharing. It is a good message for me today.

2. the alpha project

Congratulations to you Spartan!

I am proud to see another God of War emerge from this community.

It is also an honour to pass the God of War title to you.

I look forward to continuing this journey with you.

A-Hoo!

3. the alpha project

Excellent! It’s so great to see your ongoing success! Now the final leg of your journey to God of War!!

4. the alpha project

It is just life. And it will pass.

PMO makes it worse. But it lets us forget for a few minutes. That’s the thief. The robber.

Today I trained hard in the gym. I did my studies. And in the afternoon I started to feel some darkness. And now it is worse.

But I will not pmo. I will just do the things I know make me strong. Healthy. Well. And this darkness will pass. It won’t pull me down into a spiral. I know it will pass. Yours will too. Just do the right things. Have faith. The darkness will pass.

Stay Strong Spartan!! You must go beyond! PLUS ULTRA!!

5. the alpha project

Yes Spartan! PLUS ULTRA!!!!!

6. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

7. the alpha project

Check In Day 1(16)

Hello Spartans,

Thank you all. For being here. And for sharing. Tonight I am grateful to hear Spartans share their struggles. Even when the streaks are long. This afternoon a darkness came upon me. And it’s been getting darker ever since.

I decided to keep my routine of coming here to be with my fellow Spartans. And I have been reminded of this truth: all is passing. I know this darkness will pass. Because I am going to maintain my disciplines. I am going to train and eat and sleep. And spend time with good people. And the darkness will pass. I don’t need to worry about it. So now instead of spending the rest of my evening in despair, I am just going to relax for a few hours. Because this will pass. I will feel better soon. I know how to stay out of the downward spiral.

So for all the Spartans who come across this on their journey. You must remember that just like the urges for pmo, these feelings will pass. Just keep doing the good habits.

Thanks everyone. See you tomorrow.

God Bless

8. Thank you friend!

9. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thanks man. I will try my best.

11. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Hahaha ok men, is just that sometimes I feel really really inspired, but it's ok I will use a translate (but I hate use it). And thanks for your good energy, I will continue cleaning my mind, is the first step, when I feel ready I will pass to the real challenge deleting PM & O. Have a good night :)

Symbol of Peace and Kratos_GOW like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thank you for words of encouragement!

13. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thank you my friend! Let's do this!

14. Si bolang

Si bolang Fapstronaut

15. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 35

*Stands guard silently behind Kratos_GOW armed to the teeth, vigilantly scanning for assassins*

16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for relating your struggles. Thank you for encouraging Sparta even when you're feeling darkness. Thank you for reminding me that this too shall pass.

There are so many things that I cannot control, but today I can choose to maintain the disciplines and not do P or M. I can live my life with 100% honesty, and I can pursue my goals. If I choose to these things today, it will be a good day, no matter what.

Have a great day Spartan.

19. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Last night I had a second date with a beautiful woman, and we discussed STDs. I revealed my sexual past and the consequences of my former promiscuous and reckless lifestyle: several years ago I had been treated for HPV.

She chose not to accept my past and those consequences.

The rejection stings, but at least I was 100% honest, and I will continue living 100% honestly. No lies. No exceptions. Ever.