1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I do things that i never imagined myself doing

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jan 19, 2020.

1. So im currently on day 433 (Alhamdulillah) . The things ive noticed so far are that girls and boys they stare at me alot for the past whole year but its getting stronger with time ,not all but most girls stare at me , and some boys also stare to the point that ive got suspicious of them that they might be homos . I had never even thought about talking to a girl but after nofap especially in past six months ive approached many girls (some of them just as a dare to show friends that it was a piece of cake ) and the most interesting thing is that a few weeks ago i approached a girl who has a reputation of being rude and fast forward ,i was not interested in her ,she was doing some immoral things in cafe which made me angry (it was not my place to tell her what and what not to do) but still i went and infront of her male friend i managed to talk to her in such a way that she didnt take it as offense and i communicated my point and she even smiled the whole time but couldnt meet eyes with me and i too talked to her very politely and told her that how it was not my place to tell her all these things but my sentiments were being hurt that such immoral activities were being done in college premises . She is a pretty and modern girl . Now when i looked back i thought i had never done something so smooth .

2. Congratulations on your success, confidence is a great benefit! Keep going and meet more girls. Let's shun the pixels and meet real girls.

ahmed_jimmie, Ippo, Jaspe22 and 2 others like this.
  3. Thanks man ,its almost unbelievable the wonders that nofap does

Deleted Account and Hello Friend like this.
  4. dangon master

dangon master Fapstronaut

ek no. bhai

Ippo and Khan_Jee like this.
  5. Leônidas l

Leônidas l Fapstronaut

This is the part good of reboot, excellent, Kashif!

6. Thank you

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Maybe Kashif, but not necessarily. They may just be drawn to the aura of confidence you have. :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. That could be it

9. i am currently on day 2 & i can see through walls :D

10. Spriritofawarrior

Spriritofawarrior Fapstronaut

How were you before your journey?

11. What "immoral" things was she doing?

12. Things that are considered immoral in our society .

captainteemo likes this.
  13. I felt like shit and had zero self belief

14. Was she dressing inappropriately? Or/and using bad language?

15. Yes she was dressed inappropriately and the boy was touching her body infront of the whole cafe and they pretending it was just fun .

captainteemo likes this.
  16. I admire your honesty Kashif. But please be aware the next time you offer your advice you might encounter opposition. I come from a society which was once very strict about morality.
    Hypocrisy was rampant of course. However there was modesty in speech and dress. Now anything goes.
    Chastity and modesty are now mocked and scorned. I could go further but I am only annoying myself. We must be vigilant always in such a sinful World!

captainteemo likes this.
  17. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Thank you for your example of success and for sharing it so that those of us trying to meet those same goals can feel the hope
    That it indeed can be done!

Khan_Jee likes this.
  18. Joseye

Joseye Fapstronaut

Awesome bro!!

Khan_Jee likes this.
  19. It is just a choice we have to make . Yes it can be done . And it is the greatest gift to a man .

20. Yes you are so right . Everyday society is degrading morally . I even expected some opposition from her . But she was just smiling .i even respect her for that ,that she didnt take it as offense, but i was as polite as i could . And yes i would think before doing such things again

Nicolas5432110 and Dexter Moran like this.