1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any tips to deal with blue balls while in monk mode

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Captain!, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Man I had a blue balls after a take a bath, then at night I get nocturnal emission, and after that I get so lazy, mental fog, waist pain. Man its a combo to me. Help me gurujis, masters, brothers, please help God bless.

GloryIsAllMine likes this.
  2. GloryIsAllMine

GloryIsAllMine Fapstronaut

Do you get involved in sexual fantasization while taking your bath? Do you get sexually aroused?

Blue ball is always caused due to unrelieved sexual arousal.

Putting an ice-pack over your stomach can help you disperse off your excess energy built-up down there. Or do meditation and imagine your sexual energy moving up. Or you can always go and do some weight-lifting session.

But the important point is to catch the play of your mind. Keep it in the higher consciousness. Don't allow sexual energy to get manifested in your physical body.

All the best brother on your rebooting journey.

Captain! likes this.
  3. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

No I don't allow any sexual thoughts its just these weeks I have a disturbing insomia, thanks for the advice, very much appreciated.

4. Little Prince

Little Prince Fapstronaut

Someone wrote here that the pain is caused by our mind and there's no actual physical problem. Since I've read that, I try to distract myself and when successful, the pain just disappears.
    It's easier said than done though, even today I had bad pain for half of day. Usually it doesn't last long because I work 6 days a week and that keeps me distracted...
    I'm nowhere close to your streak though so idk if this info is of any use to you.